Who's Interested In Going To The Jacksonville Game?

lspain1

Reaction score
Folks,

My family and some folks from work want to go to the Jacksonville game if we can score some good tickets. Single game tickets are not on sale yet but Group Sales (10 or more tickets) are. Our group, Cowboys fans all, numbers about 6 or 7 so I need 3 folks to join us to get early access to good seats. I am going to pay for the tickets so I need firm commitments. Who is interested in making a good Cowboys fan group to make the Jags fans seated near us miserable. We are all non-smokers.

TonyTone

Reaction score
You can count me in. My parents live in J'ville. I plan on driving up from South Florida.

Dude they have to be good seats!!!!

I do not plan to be at the feet of God when I go to games.

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
I was just telling a co-worker about the game yesterday. He's from Jacksonville, so it should be a lot of fun.

lspain1

Reaction score
TonyTone said:
You can count me in. My parents live in J'ville. I plan on driving up from South Florida.

Tony, I am working on the west coast this week, so I'll call them tomorrow and see what they have to say.

As an interesting side note, it seems as though season tickets for the Jags are not selling well right now according to their forum.

TonyTone

Reaction score
I was looking into their site yesterday and I was debating on buying season tix. Their lower level seats are only $600.

TonyTone

Reaction score
If anyone else is interested in going to the cowboys-jags please email or IM lspain or me. Thanks.

lspain1

Reaction score
OK folks, here's the deal from the Jaguars. Until around May 4, the only tickets available are club level seats in Section 235 and they run $165 each. :eek: They include a voucher for hot dog drink, popcorn, etc. We can reserve these seats now for $32 a seat with the balance payable later (I'm not sure when, they are sending me the info).

After May 4, we can get seats that come available but that is when individual game tickets are on sale but we go into competition with the rest of the population and there are no guarantees on seat location. for those seats

I have to check with the boss (wife) on seats at this price so my decision day on this is Monday. Let me know if you want to get these seats or wait.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
id definately be interested i have to check my new work schedule though...im starting a new job on the 17th of april so i will know soon but dont hold it cuz of me but id love to go it would be fun :)

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
We i'll be their. I just talked to my friend last night, and were making plans on attending. Let's take over the place, the jags fanbase isnt that strong. We could easily get 15,000 cowboy fans in the building. Hope to see my fellow floridians in da house!!!!

TonyTone

Reaction score
You are right miamiCowboy. We can run that Stadium on Sept 10. Go Boyz!!!

TonyTone

Reaction score
Hey Lspain have you gotten any more people sign up or decide which seating they prefer?

Reaction score
Jacksonvilles not to far from where I'm staying...you can count me in if there's still seats available.

TonyTone

Reaction score
Spurs just email or PM Lspain or myself. I think LSpain is still waiting on information from the Jags. Do you have problem sitting in the Club area where the tickets are $165. The price includes a coupon for a Foot long hot dog, drink, and popcorn. I was looking at the seating chart and that section is located between the 30s not including between the 45 yard lines.

Reaction score
TonyTone said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that's a classic post!! I have to agree, when I go to a Cowboys game the seats have to be good!!