Who's potential did you like better?

Spectre

Reaction score
Anthony Spencer this year

or

Kamerion Wimbley last year?

Reaction score
Umm that's a tough one because I was screaming for Dallas to take Wimbley last year because he's going to be a good one. But this year Anthony Spencer is the perfect strongside OLB that Dallas needs, he's got range, power and gets to the QB in a hurry along with playing the run very well! I'm giddy over this pick considering I predicted Dallas taking him all along.... ;)

I like Spencer's potential better because he's a more complete prospect coming out...

Spectre

Reaction score
I have to admit I was probably walking the line right down the middle on both.
There was much more hype surrounding Wimbley last year but now seeing Spencer a little more, he seems fit for the Strong side better as Wimbley looked more like a Weak side rusher.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Spectre;1476915 said:
Anthony Spencer this year

or

Kamerion Wimbley last year?

I'm sure the homers will come out and say "Spencer this year", but the correct answer is Wimbley.

And I really like the SPencer pick.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
wimbley better player but Spencer has a chance to be just as good as he will be playing opposite of Ware so he will just about never be doubled

Reaction score
This is a bad comparison, Wimbley and Ware should be compared and we all know the outcome of that one. Spencer is a SOLB..

Reaction score
Spectre;1476958 said:
okay, then Carpenter to Spencer, if you like.

There is NO comparison really, no offense to all the Bobby Carpenter lovers on the board but Spencer is a Monster when it comes to getting in the backfield. Bobby Carpenter isn't a natural pass rusher and Parcells took him way too high last year if you ask me... He was a 2nd round talent.