Who's still available that you like for Dallas?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Every draft pick Rosen doesn't get traded his value goes down. The Cardinals staff won't be there long for how poorly they have handled this situation.
agree. Only thing I figure is Rosen will get dealt day 2...otherwise, the cards will be paying a ton of money for 2 QB's...one of which will be a cancer or a distraction. That's on the front office for mishandling it. TERRIBLE. IMO...the cards should have taken Bosa at 1. Murray was a luxury pick. The Cliff Kingsbury experiment will be over in 2 years if they are wrong.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I know he wasn't among the 30 visits, but I would be happy with Dre'Mont Jones at 3Tech. This defense with a dynamic 3Tech to go along with the quality depth at DT and DE, the all world LBs and decent CB play will be even better than last year.

I think that position will have a bigger impact immediately than going Safety. They didn't want to pay for the one safety that would have been an immediate impact (Earl Thomas) and that's fine. Don't go chasing the position just because you missed on him. Get the DT and DL together even more and the secondary benefits. Xavier Woods is decent at FS.

Jeff Heath needs to sit. If we can get one of the stud safeties, then get one.

slick325

Reaction score
Jeff Heath needs to sit. If we can get one of the stud safeties, then get one.

Agreed. He definitely shouldn't be a starter in the League. He is a quality depth guy but not a starter. The depth at the Safety position may allow Dallas to find a starter at that position in the 3rd or 4th round. Only two came off the board last night and the likely run on CBs and WRs may push more starting quality safeties to the 3rd.

Having a second 4th round pick could allow Dallas to move up in the 3rd to get a guy they liked at 58.

Again, Dre'Mont Jones wasn't one of their visits so he is unlikely to be the pick at 58 or 48 should they move up via trade with Miami (as mentioned/rumored). But I still feel a 3Tech will be more impactful this season and in the long run. Especially since they have DTs that will be UFAs after this season.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t know much about the DBs and DLs left on the board. I’d be happy with anyone at those positions that’s not a reach.

I’m intrigued by Metcalf though. He was as high as 6th pick in some mocks and he seems like a Dez/TO type player. Very high upside but major bust potential as well. With Cobb on a 1 year deal, I’d take the risk I think if he’s there at 58.