Who's the best pass rusher in the NFL

conner01

Reaction score
Really hard to use stats to determine something like this, since they don't all play the same teams, with the same teammates, schemes, etc.
Good point. Who is around you really impacts what blocking you get. Also a guy like watt is in coverage some. A good list that one could argue the order but a fair way to access

conner01

Reaction score
I was just watching some of Watts highlights…..damn, dude is a monster. Every team ends up passing on studs though, sometimes we can hit too, what can ya do?!
It’s not an exact science though sonetimes there are hints and the hints were there with taco

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I'm going with Parsons. He gets the most attention from opposing offenses and still has crazy stats.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watt.

It's just unfortunate that Will McClay had to inform frick and frack that he was a bad fit here.

As for Mr. Neutrality, Ravens DT Justin Madubuike has as many sacks. The "lyin" ain't that hungry.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Crosby. His #’s are better and he has no one else on the DL to help him out. He‘s doubled a little less than Parsons but his #’s are better across the board. He also has a non-stop motor and never takes plays off.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The questions?
Whiat are u willing to pay Parsons?
If you're not going to pay him, what do you take in trade?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm too biased to objectively answer the question. All those guys are game wreckers but I'm sold on Parson's being the best. The Lion must eat!