Whos' the first to be cut is we trade

JonCJG

Reaction score
or sign someone before the season? I will go with Johson if we pick up a DT obviously. Any other position, Ratliff.

conner01

Reaction score
ratliff is going nowhere.if we sign someone it will depend on the position. if we sign a dt it could be johnson, but could be austin as well.the thing is though i don't think there is a dt out there worth signing

JonCJG

Reaction score
I don't know, with Hatch and Coleman being a Tuna favorite, I wouldn't be shocked if it happened.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I think this, the Cowboys are still trying to trade Kenyon Coleman, that will create one open roster spot.

Other position that I think the Cowboys will trade a player is Fowler, true he is backup deep snapper for kicks and punts, but you can find those guys.

So, if a teams DE in 3-4 goes down or a linebacker goes down I see the Cowboys trading coleman or fowler, maybe both.

Then, if Vandy, the goofy kicker ever gets his act together and can kick off decently, then that will be another open roster spot with cutting backup kicker, I dont think that will happen till the 4th game or later, when Marcus Coleman comes back, if he does.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
KD said:
or sign someone before the season? I will go with Johson if we pick up a DT obviously. Any other position, Ratliff.

Ratliff will be the backup for each end. He won't be cut. I think either Austin or Hurd, depends on how each is doing on special teams. After what I've read today, Crayton might be cut, especially if he gets dinged up and can't play.

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
At some point (after the first game?) guys can be put on the IR for a few weeks (6?) and that would temporarily free up a spot. Right?