Twitter: Who's winning in Primetime this week?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Too bad it's a Sunday night game. That PHI/MIA would be a great match-up to watch.

John813

Reaction score
Dolphins will a have a tough battle vs the Eagles. Their defense has really struggled at times with Vic Fangio.

Carson

Reaction score
Dolphins will a have a tough battle vs the Eagles. Their defense has really struggled at times with Vic Fangio.
I think it’s the opposite. The Eagles will have a hard time keeping up with Miami

John813

Reaction score
I think it’s the opposite. The Eagles will have a hard time keeping up with Miami

Miami can definitely score points, minus against the Bills this year.

Achane is out on IR and while they still have Mostert, they also lost Brooks who also flashed at RB.
If Connor Williams is out this week, Eichenberg will be the center again, and he's been bad again this year. Carter, Davis, Cox anyone with a pulse vs Liam is a huge mismatch.

Dolphins have the most potent offense in the league, but they do have some weak spots certain teams can give them fits over.

Praxit

Reaction score
..wouldnt that be crazy, if SF and Beags lose again? woo wee..... I'll drink to that. ;)..

Motorola

Reaction score

Go Jax, Fins, and Vikes....

QB Lawrence is banged up - left knee; and no matter how good or not New Orleans is ...that home crowd support noise in the Superdome is mad (witnessed it four years ago (Cowboys @ Saints 2019).

Picking Flipper to upset Rocky Sunday night.

Last edited: