Whose game plan was it to be quiet in Free Agency?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Stephen or Jerry, who actually Said "hey hey we're not making any moves, I don't care what anyone around here says!" I just don't get it

Reactions: CWR

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Please give your thoughts on when we have been active day 1 of free agency. We haven't been active on day 1 in years. Please discuss
You're my number one fan I'd be nothing without you, bow down to me

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen or Jerry, who actually Said "hey hey we're not making any moves, I don't care what anyone around here says!" I just don't get it
Where you been...it's always the plan. Has been for years.

CWR

Reaction score
I expected a bland free agency, but the numbers going around haven't been all crazy. We are also losing people. I'm really curious as to what exactly our "plan" is.

Is Jerry actually blowing this thing up? This would probably be the blueprint. I would never guess he has the foresight to be aggressive in EITHER direction.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I expected a bland free agency, but the numbers going around haven't been all crazy. We are also losing people. I'm really curious as to what exactly our "plan" is.

Is Jerry actually blowing this thing up? This would probably be the blueprint. I would never guess he has the foresight to be aggressive in EITHER direction.
see but he could end up going in on a frenzy and getting some next level guys, shock all of us!

StarLord

Reaction score
The question, I believe, is: Is the plan to tank and move on from Dak.. or is this a weird play to try and punish/gain leverage on Dak and then they ultimately sign him, but also punt on any meaningful free agency.

I'm really hoping it's the former.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The question, I believe, is: Is the plan to tank and move on from Dak.. or is this a weird play to try and punish/gain leverage on Dak and then they ultimately sign him, but also punt on any meaningful free agency.

I'm really hoping it's the former.
whatever the plan is, who started it, and thought it was a good idea

Staubacher

Reaction score
We are resetting. We have to be. There is no other explanation.
Yes there is. They never spend in free agency.

They're saving all their money for Dak, Micah, and Lamb - in that order. They are the big names that sell jerseys.

Jerrah and his nicompoop son believe Dak is the next Staubach like they believed Garrett was the next Landry.

They believe they can fill in all around those 3 players with their great drafting and bargain bin free agents.

It's how they roll.

Reactions: CWR

Chasing6

Reaction score
I think Owner Jerry and GM Jeruh had some serious debates on what the strategy should be. They got into a fight and have stopped talking to each other.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think Owner Jerry and GM Jeruh had some serious debates on what the strategy should be. They got into a fight and have stopped talking to each other.
I'm assuming Jerry wants to spend, I guess Stephen said he would never talk to him and his holding that over jerry's head or something it's crazy

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Yes there is. They never spend in free agency.

They're saving all their money for Dak, Micah, and Lamb - in that order. They are the big names that sell jerseys.

Jerrah and his nicompoop son believe Dak is the next Staubach like they believed Garrett was the next Landry.

They believe they can fill in all around those 3 players with their great drafting and bargain bin free agents.

It's how they roll.
They usually sign their own, though. Now we're letting them walk.