Whose going to the game?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Who is planning on going to the game tonight? I will be going and I will be in section 18 and it would be nice to finally meet some of the faces behind the text.

Let me know...

- Mike G.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i just hope the cowboys fans freakin REPRESENT down there tonight....i hear a ton of iggle fans made the trek.

funny...they never did that when they were losing, yet i still see lots of 'Boys fans at road games.

hmmmmm....

have fun if you're lucky enough to be there.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yeah, when I went to the Cowboys Pro Shop in Irving Mall yesterday, there were some in there.

- Mike G.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Who is planning on going to the game tonight? I will be going and I will be in section 18 and it would be nice to finally meet some of the faces behind the text.

Let me know...

- Mike G.
Irving Cowboy was going to try and go to this game. He is headed East to buy a house for his move to Virginia with the Navy. I think he was trying to buy Littel Jr.'s tickets and parking passes that he offered on this forum.

Unfortunately he doesn't have Internet access right now to confirm if he is going or not.

Reaction score
We're leaving in an hour or two.

1st stop, Nate's Seafood and Steaks on Midway for 10 or 15 Lbs of crawfish and a pop-with-foam-on-top or eight, then head towards the stadium around 5:30.

Look for me on TV, I'm the GOOD-lookin' one in Sec. 28!! :p

Go Pokes...!!!

we "shock the world," 28 - 17

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:

1st stop, Nate's Seafood and Steaks on Midway for 10 or 15 Lbs of crawfish and a pop-with-foam-on-top or eight, then head towards the stadium around 5:30.

Go Pokes...!!!

Sorry, but that would be me!! :p

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
Sorry, but that would be me!! :p
Yea, ok, I'll give ya that... but if you see me tonight, and my wife's lookin', just pretend like we don't know each other... ohhh, wait! :p

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Yea, ok, I'll give ya that... but if you see me tonight, and my wife's lookin', just pretend like we don't know each other... ohhh, wait! :p
Ha, ha!! :D

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
How is the weather there? I know that west of the metroplex it's been raining and nasty all night and day... Pretty ugly. Hopefully it's clear there for the game.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
How is the weather there? I know that west of the metroplex it's been raining and nasty all night and day... Pretty ugly. Hopefully it's clear there for the game.
I posted in a different thread that it's supposed to rain all day and night, it's supposed to drop down to about 50 degrees tonight, I think. Football weather, I guess...

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
I'm on the Garland/Richardson/Plano border at the moment, and it's just "damp air" outside, hasn't rained really for a few hours. Temp is mild, like high 50's, I can deal w/ this for the eve no prob.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
That's good to hear... Just looked on the NWS site and it says 40% chance of rain today, 30% chance tonight -- not too bad.

Hopefully it stays clear for you guys!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:

Go Pokes...!!!

Nate's is excellent!!!
Blackened Ribeye and Shiner Bock.