McCordsville Cowboy;2425341 said:
Ill repost that in 5 months.....

:lmao2:

WV Cowboy;2425367 said:
Ding, Ding, Ding !! We have a winner !

He isn't as good as he thinks he is.

Miles Austin > Crayton

I hope he has become our #3 WR.

I dont know if THAT is true yet.... but I saw some good things in the way Austin played last night.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
cowboys5;2424963 said:
:star:patrick crayton has be decent for the cowboys. also he helped us beat the Commanders with his game winning td catch from testeverde like 4 years ago.

but besides that look at some of the past starting receivers we have had.
antonio bryant
keyshawn johnson
joey galloway
terrell owens
rocket ismail

now offcource crayton is not better than galloway or t.o, but crayton is just asked to be # 3 and is probably better than the rest of that list.

crayton runs good routes and has good hands

he maybe slow but he gets open often..

Crayton be disrespected because

1. He is hot and cold
2. He has talked way too much in the past
3. for a No. 3 is his very, very average.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
YoMick;2425407 said:
I dont know if THAT is true yet.... but I saw some good things in the way Austin played last night.

Maybe you are right when you say "yet". I'm really liking what I am seeing from MA at this stage in his career.

Plus I am having a REAL hard time moving past Crayton letting up on that pass in the corner of the EZ in the playoff game. A real hard time. The ball was there for the winning TD if he doesn't let up, .. no excuse.

I was OK with Crayton when we didn't have any other choices, but now with RW#11 and MA, I am losing patience.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
cowboys5;2424963 said:
:star:patrick crayton has be decent for the cowboys. also he helped us beat the Commanders with his game winning td catch from testeverde like 4 years ago.

but besides that look at some of the past starting receivers we have had.
antonio bryant
keyshawn johnson
joey galloway
terrell owens
rocket ismail

now offcource crayton is not better than galloway or t.o, but crayton is just asked to be # 3 and is probably better than the rest of that list.

crayton runs good routes and has good hands

he maybe slow but he gets open often..

Crayton isnt as good as anyone on that list...not even close..............you FAIL

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I guess I look at this differently than some folks. It seems to me that with Roy Williams added to the mix, Crayton and Austin round out what is one of the top WR rotations in football once Romo gets back in the flow of things.

I no longer think the season is absolutely lost should TO get injured because we would still be able to roll out Williams/Crayton/Austin.

Not the same feeling without Crayton.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2425683 said:
I guess I look at this differently than some folks. It seems to me that with Roy Williams added to the mix, Crayton and Austin round out what is one of the top WR rotations in football once Romo gets back in the flow of things.

I no longer think the season is absolutely lost should TO get injured because we would still be able to roll out Williams/Crayton/Austin.

Not the same feeling without Crayton.

I agree..........

Nexx

Reaction score
SteveOS;2424993 said:
LOL.

Patrick is a very very average possesion receiver, a very very average third down guy. Remember, it wasn't too long ago, he was loved by people with zero eye for talent, as our 3rd down stud.

Austin showed up last night, for sure!

corrected. :D

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Crayton isn't the WR Austin is much less AB, Meshawn, Rocket etc. He's a capable #3. Marginally capable.

Amendola will press him next year. That says a lot.

WarC

Reaction score
jobberone;2426182 said:
Amendola will press him next year. That says a lot.

IMO that has less to do with Crayton as it has to do with the fact that Danny Amendola is The Man.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
WarC;2426192 said:
IMO that has less to do with Crayton as it has to do with the fact that Danny Amendola is The Man.

I don't think so. I think Crayton is just marginal and is the man until he is replaced. Amendola may or may not beat him. Most likely it will be another including Austin who may be able to be a #3 and not just a backup #2.