Why are so many on this board infatuated with the Eagles

Surfguy

Reaction score
We lost the game BUT... .

But, nothing. We lost. Must...move...on!

I hope the Cowboys learned something from this...as in they better not even think about losing on X-mas eve. We'll cancel Christmas!

Carson

Reaction score
We lost the game BUT... .

But, nothing. We lost. Must...move...on!

I hope the Cowboys learned something from this...as in they better not even think about losing on X-mas eve. We'll cancel Christmas!
They learned at full strength they will beat Philly on Christmas Eve

Only problem is, Philly likely has the 1seed locked up and are playing for nothing

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Because we are fans and not players/coaches. One of those groups needs to be focused exclusively on the Lions. The other can discuss anything they want to.

Verdict

Reaction score
My goodness. It's time to move on. half the comments on here seem to be about how the Eagles will come back to earth and fail. It's time to think about the Lions...Give it up.
I don’t know and I don’t really care.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The Eagles are always a good subject, I hate the Eagles. (In a sports rivalry way, of course, not in the broader sense).

And I can hate the Eagles and discuss the Lions, e.g. at the same time. Plenty of room for both.

:thumbup:

kskboys

Reaction score
My goodness. It's time to move on. half the comments on here seem to be about how the Eagles will come back to earth and fail. It's time to think about the Lions...Give it up.
Eagles are a very good team and currently are our primary nemesis. I actually don't understand your sentiment on this.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

I always find it hilarious that an eagles fan who is a member of a Cowboys forum asks why we are infatuated with them.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
"I Can't Tell You Why" but people just need to "Take It Easy". That game is "Already Gone". We need to focus on "The Long Run". Up to this point, "Life's Been Good"