Why are there so many Chiefs fan in this forum

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably because a lot of Cowboy fans are Texans and Mahomes is a Texas boy who stayed in his home state to play college ball at a Texas school.
That, or they're just hating on Dak through Mahomes.......I love Mahomes, but we can't have him, so I'll root for Dak.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are they Chiefs fans or just anti-Dallas fans. Many Cowboys fans on here seem to hate their own team and everything they do.

Everything other teams do is smart but everything Dallas does is dumb to them.
I think some fans are as much fans of drama as they are of football, but others I think truly don't realize that other teams have a lot of issues too, and that they just don't notice them as much because they don't pay as much attention to those teams, and don't react to issues with those teams with the same emotion and interest as they do with the Cowboys.

johneric8

Reaction score
My grandpa was a huge chiefs fan and my wife is from overland park Kansas so I naturally have a connection to them. I like the chiefs and love seeing them do well.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Not a Chiefs fan but can’t help but recognize a franchise doing it right and players achieving at the highest levels. The last 20 years of Cowboys football has made me appreciate watching good football wherever I can find it because I rarely got it when watching Dallas. The Chiefs are just the latest example of a team that is fun to watch even if they aren’t your favorite one.

erod

Reaction score
Mahomes is from Texas and played at Texas Tech.

The Hunt family owns FC Dallas and has had a home in Dallas for decades.

The Chiefs were originally in Dallas as the Titans.

Kansas City is an hour flight away.

And yet, I still don't see many Chiefs fans here, so I don't know what you're talking about.

The paranoia of Dak apologists.........lol.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Not a Chiefs fan but can’t help but recognize a franchise doing it right and players achieving at the highest levels. The last 20 years of Cowboys football has made me appreciate watching good football wherever I can find it because I rarely got it when watching Dallas. The Chiefs are just the latest example of a team that is fun to watch even if they aren’t your favorite one.

Took them 50 years and little choking Jimmy g to win a SB, pathetic.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Mahomes is from Texas and played at Texas Tech.

The Hunt family owns FC Dallas and has had a home in Dallas for decades.

The Chiefs were originally in Dallas as the Titans.

Kansas City is an hour flight away.

And yet, I still don't see many Chiefs fans here, so I don't know what you're talking about.

The paranoia of Dak apologists.........lol.

I think they might be jealous of the kids new contract and how there's no way in hell Dak is going to be able to touch it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fans of a talented young QB who has everything going for him and a true leader who understands that team comes first not his pocket!
When did this become uncalled for behavior Dak-Zoid?