Why are there so many

Status
Not open for further replies.

drp07644

Benched
Reaction score
eagle threads on a cowboy message board? are u ppl so obsessed with us that u cant stop talking about us? quite sad. and some of your responses are quite funny when it comes to the eagles being on a downward spiral and the cowboys are moving on up. i aint here to start trouble, but gimme a break. u have no true starting QB, no true HB, and a WR that should be a TE. (keyshawn). God people on ESPN even said he is like a fast TE. thats how slow he is now as a WR. I honestly dont think u shoulda dealt galloway for meshawn. u guys didnt address one area of need with a player that will make an impact NOW. henson is a while away (if he even gets there) and jones is iffy. the cowboys will probably make the playoffs, but it'll be another 1st or 2nd round exit.

Roughneck

Reaction score
drp07644 said:
eagle threads on a cowboy message board? are u ppl so obsessed with us that u cant stop talking about us? quite sad. and some of your responses are quite funny when it comes to the eagles being on a downward spiral and the cowboys are moving on up. i aint here to start trouble, but gimme a break. u have no true starting QB, no true HB, and a WR that should be a TE. (keyshawn). God people on ESPN even said he is like a fast TE. thats how slow he is now as a WR. I honestly dont think u shoulda dealt galloway for meshawn. u guys didnt address one area of need with a player that will make an impact NOW. henson is a while away (if he even gets there) and jones is iffy. the cowboys will probably make the playoffs, but it'll be another 1st or 2nd round exit.
true obsession = opposing fan posting on another team's message board

AJM1613

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
true obsession = opposing fan posting on another team's message board
Then there are quite a few opposing fans on other people messageboards...me and a couple others are the only ones on this site.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Then there are quite a few opposing fans on other people messageboards...me and a couple others are the only ones on this site.
Yes but you either start an eagles thread, or make it go 11 pages...or both...

AJM1613

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Yes but you either start an eagles thread, or make it go 11 pages...or both...
I think I started 2 threads...and make the other ones go 11 pages, whats the big deal?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
You started 3, and 2 that were obviously going to lead to team debates...

drp07644

Benched
Reaction score
nah, not an obsessed fan, just a fan being bored, browsing another teams site, and getting so frustrated with the stupidity of some of u that i had to say something. lol some of u actually think that quincy is better then mcnabb. u ppl who think that dont need to say any more. yea and btw, i am of the same name on the EMB.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
drp07644 said:
nah, not an obsessed fan, just a fan being bored, browsing another teams site, and getting so frustrated with the stupidity of some of u that i had to say something. lol some of u actually think that quincy is better then mcnabb. u ppl who think that dont need to say any more. yea and btw, i am of the same name on the EMB.
wheres a troll sign when you need one...

Armageden Eagle

Benched
Reaction score
RW31 said:
wheres a troll sign when you need one...

You're far too sensitive to withstand the EMB. It's true that the EMB is a tough place to be, but if you can make it there (and I half way respect other team fans that actually have obtained a level of respect on the EMB), you can make it On any MB.

I can't believe you think my brother Eagle fan is "trolling," or as you stated "needs a troll sign." You df (aka: dallas fanatics) are quick to pull the
"troll" switch. Are you a trollologist? Thank goodness for moderators. By the way you have a decent moderator; but most moderators on most message boards are objective.

You haven't seen trolling ...

Worry about your team not Eagles fans -- although I'd worry a little about us also!
So settle down and have some milk and cookies.

We're coming your way soon, this football season!

AJM1613

Reaction score
Armageden Eagle said:
You're far too sensitive to withstand the EMB. It's true that the EMB is a tough place to be, but if you can make it there (and I half way respect other team fans that actually have obtained a level of respect on the EMB), you can make it On any MB.

I can't believe you think my brother Eagle fan is "trolling," or as you stated "needs a troll sign." You df (aka: dallas fanatics) are quick to pull the
"troll" switch. Are you a trollologist? Thank goodness for moderators. By the way you have a decent moderator; but most moderators on most message boards are objective.

Worry about your team not Eagles fans -- although I'd worry a little about us also!

Drp got banned.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AJM1613 said:
Drp got banned.

Yes he did for trying to test his limits on a couple of other threads.

I gave him fair warning but he basically laughed at it.

You two are still here and other fans of other teams still visit.

I will give chances however I will not let a Dallas Cowboys message board turn into a site for fans of other teams to run wild stirring crap.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Armageden Eagle said:

oh no, some tough guy site is too much for little ol me!!!! I mean, it must be very intimidating when someone talks smack. SAVE ME SAVE ME!!!!

anway,a troll is a fan of another team that doesn't bring anything to the discussion of football.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
drp07644 said:
eagle threads on a cowboy message board?

Good question - - it has really had a direct impact on my visits to this site, to be honest. i'm sick of it.

Armageden Eagle

Benched
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Drp got banned.

AJM,

I really am proud of being an Eagles fan. But I realize that I'm on another team's MB. By the way, I was almost banned too! I too have been warned by a DCB Moderator who sprouted me; I'm not trying to abuse my extended stay.

But as I told the Mod, I will defend my team; and my Eagle Brothers. However,
I'm mindful not to circumvent the language filters and my troll card is on hold! :rolleyes:

Question (rhetorical): Who moderates the moderator? Forget it -- I never asked the question! :D

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Armageden Eagle said:
AJM,

I really am proud of being an Eagles fan. But I realize that I'm on another team's MB. By the way, I was almost banned too! I too have been warned by a DCB Moderator who sprouted me; I'm not trying to abuse my extended stay.

But as I told the Mod, I will defend my team; and my Eagle Brothers. However,
I'm mindful not to circumvent the language filters and my troll card is on hold! :rolleyes:

Question (rhetorical): Who moderates the moderator? Forget it -- I never asked the question! :D

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2577

I addressed some of your questions.

And DRP was banned for breaking one of the big no no rules...(I spoke on this on the above link).....he was cruising to cause trouble before that....that was just the final straw.

Status
Not open for further replies.