Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/panic.gif

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
l2obert;2502462 said:
If that's directed toward me, of course they can't. That's why I don't understand why we haven't brought in someone capable since BJ went down in flames. The fact that Tony is hurt again, just makes me question it more! Neither BJ or Bollinger can carry this team. Brad brings nothing.

Tony is playing so it's a mute point.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
I think I understand now. The Cowboys didn't upgrade because Brad does pretty damn good as a highly experienced, accurate passing veteran backup and though Romo may get dinged up here and there he will likely always play (at a high level I might add) no matter what. If by chance Brad is snapped in half then Bollinger will step in and play well enough to get by a game or two until Romo or Johnson can be rebuilt. Got It!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
l2obert;2502536 said:
I think I understand now. The Cowboys didn't upgrade because Brad does pretty damn good as a highly experienced, accurate passing veteran backup and though Romo may get dinged up here and there he will likely always play (at a high level I might add) no matter what. If by chance Brad is snapped in half then Bollinger will step in and play well enough to get by a game or two until Romo or Johnson can be rebuilt. Got It!
Which quarterback would you suggest as a possible candidate?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
l2obert;2502536 said:

Stop being sarcastic! Everyone knows what you are saying, but IT'S TOO LATE NOW!

Get it?

Now, next year, they have to get someone different at backup QB. So what you are saying is true...but not now. Nobody can help at this point...so aim your karma towards hoping that we don't need another QB at this point instead of worring about what "might happen".

:star:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasEast;2502540 said:
Which quarterback would you suggest as a possible candidate?

Sage Rosenfels will be a FA next season I would not mind inquiring about him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;2502544 said:
Sage Rosenfels will be a FA next season I would not mind inquiring about him.
I think he's referring to this season though. If Rosenfels can protect the ball better, I wouldn't be against giving him a try or at least an evaluation.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
"why arnt we in panic mode???"

Why should we be? we're 4-1 since Romo came back, and should be 5-0. The defense is playing the best its played in a LONG time.

There's nobody you can pick up off the street that can save the day at QB for us if Romo gets hurt anyway.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
l2obert;2502404 said:
When Tony went down Sunday and it was obvious he was hurt, I instantly saw the season flash before my eyes. Imagine Brad facing a Giant's pass rush. (again- only with the season on the line) Against the Ravens secondary or worse, the Eagles. If, IF the Cowboys can win out against these next 2 tough teams they will be facing the Cardinals (or Bears)- the team that took out our punter and not to mention... Romo. Assuming they win that game it will only get worse and already Tony is hurt and will be playing hurt Saturday. If he goes down who will step up? QB is desperately needed in my opinion, I have zero faith in our backups and if they brought in a vet tomorrow the guy still has to learn the offense!
Shouldn't we have brought in someone yesterday?

good-grief-charlie-brown1.jpg

Good grief.