Why can’t we beat Minny?

Proof

Reaction score
I think we can/will win.
Bold prediction: zeke outplays cook

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Cowboys have scored 41 points in their last 4 games. Dallas scored 13 points - total - in Dalton's 2 starts.

The Vikings are on a three-game win streak. They've scored 81 points in those games (27 ppg).

Take Minnesota and lay the points (-7).

aria

Reaction score
Andy Dalton...................
Definitely a legitimate concern but I don’t think we’ve seen enough of him to make that assumption. Watch him have a good game and all week there will be 100 different threads on why we should let Dak walk and keep him for cheap. The over reaction wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Plus you know he’s gotta be po’d and feel like he has a lot to prove. Have you ever seen a po’d ginger? Neither have I but today may be a first.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
:lmao: Well zeke will only go as far as the O line carries him and Vikings are mediocre against the run so I think he has a decent chance of having a good game.
I am telling you Zeke is washed. Emmitt hit the holes harder in his thirties then Zeke at 25. Pitiful.....

CWR

Reaction score
Minnesota only has two more wins than us and has only beat one team with a winning record.

Offensively, we barely edge them out in ypg and total yards, they edge is out in ppg.

Defensively they are 15th against the run, we barely edge them out in yards allowed per game and while we’re dead last in points per game against (partly skewed to games like Cleveland) they are 10th worst.

Overall, these teams seem very evenly matched to me and although I wouldn’t be impressed by a win due to the reasons mentioned above, I also wouldn’t be the slightest bit surprised.

It just seems to me like most of you aren’t giving us a chance against a team that we’re evenly matched against. I don’t get it, anyone care to explain the doom and gloom?

Honestly think we will have every opportunity to win this game. The defense is playing much better and I'm expecting Dalton to perform well with the oline playing medicore. If Dalton can play like Gilbert I think we win, if not put Gilbert back in. The last thing I wanna see is Dalton flounder.

JayFord

Reaction score
Minnesota is on a roll after a bad start

I want Dallas to win, but I cant see how Dallas can beat the Vikings right now

aria

Reaction score
Minnesota is on a roll after a bad start

I want Dallas to win, but I cant see how Dallas can beat the Vikings right now
The GB win is impressive, Detroit and Chicago not so much.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Minnesota only has two more wins than us and has only beat one team with a winning record.

Offensively, we barely edge them out in ypg and total yards, they edge is out in ppg.

Defensively they are 15th against the run, we barely edge them out in yards allowed per game and while we’re dead last in points per game against (partly skewed to games like Cleveland) they are 10th worst.

Overall, these teams seem very evenly matched to me and although I wouldn’t be impressed by a win due to the reasons mentioned above, I also wouldn’t be the slightest bit surprised.

It just seems to me like most of you aren’t giving us a chance against a team that we’re evenly matched against. I don’t get it, anyone care to explain the doom and gloom?

We couldn't beat them at home last year without any major injuries..... correct?
Ya, this is the NFL and anything can happen but hold a small cup here!

Praxit

Reaction score
>>>>> Dallas about ready to stack some wins. ;).. <<<<

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

we want high draft pick in 2021...that is why...i hear you though...i can never vote for cowboys to lose....but if it happens OK

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
>>>>> Dallas about ready to stack some wins. ;).. <<<<

i want high draft pick next year...get top notch tackle or two and safety and need linebacker and defensive lineman....if we really want to make a run...but we have not made a run since 95...25 years

aria

Reaction score
We couldn't beat them at home last year without any major injuries..... correct?
Ya, this is the NFL and anything can happen but hold a small cup here!
But they don’t have Griffen anymore!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
thats yours bro.
no one can ever take that from you.

aww thanks cowboysc---uhh..i think thanks?...well after the last time put up plat and we got killed i took the rest in back yard and shot em all dead and buried em

cowboyec

Reaction score
aww thanks cowboysc---uhh..i think thanks?...well after the last time put up plat and we got killed i took the rest in back yard and shot em all dead and buried em
like the undertaker...they will rise!