Why Change Teams? Root for Who?

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
I hear all this chatter about rooting for another team other than Dallas. Who then? And when they fall off then what?
Maybe its just the new generation, myself a Cowboys fan since '75. Cant see myself rooting for another NFL team.

Confession though. I haven't watch a live Cowboys game in almost a year and a half. I just follow the scores online and watch NFL Redzone.

DC4L

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I have a sneaking suspicion Houston is going to be strong for a very long time(especially in that division)

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I hear all this chatter about rooting for another team other than Dallas. Who then? And when they fall off then what?
Maybe its just the new generation, myself a Cowboys fan since '75. Cant see myself rooting for another NFL team.

Confession though. I haven't watch a live Cowboys game in almost a year and a half. I just follow the scores online and watch NFL Redzone.

DC

It's okay to like multiple teams. Some of you die hards think you only can like the cowboys. I grew up in DFW. I like the cowboys but I also have been or am a fan of these teams:

Patriots
Bucs
Chargers
Colts
Bengals
Broncos

I am a fan of teams where I like the players too.

I do find it difficult to be a fan of teams in our division. Some other teams I've always just disliked, Ravens, Seahawks, Cardinals, Jets, etc.