Why Cowboys will be 12-4 football team this year

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
I love playing the predictions game. There are so many IFs, what if there were never any IFs. We wouldn't have all the speculation.

Predicting the Cowboys' win/loss total for this year is like predicting you'll win the $170 million Mega Millions ... it's all guess work. You hope the numbers fall into place to win the jackpot, but if you don't get all five numbers and the power ball, you'll settle for just the five numbers and $175,000. Some might even settle for breaking even.

But not Cowboys fans, we are optimistic to the hilt. Remember the 1-15 team? How many predicted we'd lose every game but one. How many said, "With Aikman at QB, we can't lose." We did and often.

Optimism is great. Realism is even better.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
alot of nonesense points made.....i think ten wins is more realistic for us this year

the Panthers wont be that good this year
Broncos wont be that bad this year oh and Plummer broke the team record for passing yards(elways) last year so dont' talk about him like he is some scrub.

go cowboys

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think we're a 9-7 team. Maybe a game one way or the other but basically, I think we're a good year away from being a playoff contender.