Why Dak’s new deal is a normal sports transaction

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
"I'm not known as a guy who gets hand cramps when I'm writing checks..." - Jerry, 2019 speaking about Dak's upcoming contract.

He was always going to pay him. Personally, I use the term "cave" for posters who deluded themselves into thinking Jerry didn't want him, wasn't going to pay him, agreed with their assessment of him, and argued with people like me who said all along that Dak wasn't going anywhere, whether we liked it or not.

As recently as yesterday morning we had people patting themselves on the back for being "right" when they said Dak wouldn't get a new contract from Dallas. :muttley:
I really thought those people were trolling but many of them haven't been posting so I guess they really believed what they were spewing lol.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
The market does overpay for very young starting QBs getting paid these days for their 2nd deal. Mahomes is the only one of the young starters these days who has done anything. DeShaun Watson hasn’t won a playoff game and has a losing record as a QB. He got market value,. They all do. Always have.

Again, I’m not saying that’s right. I am saying it’s consistent with what the NFL does with starting QBs.

Deshaun has a winning record. Deshaun Watsons record is 28-25. DeShaun Watson also won a playoff game in the 2019 season in a divisional round against the Buffalo Bills.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deshaun has a winning record. Deshaun Watsons record is 28-25. DeShaun Watson also won a playoff game in the 2019 season in a divisional round against the Buffalo Bills.
Thank you for the correction. I was wrong.