Why Dallas Fans hate the Dallas Cowboys soo much...

Audiman

Reaction score
MONT17;2322043 said:
I hate the guy that told Jerry there r no WRs in the 07 draft that could help this team! I hate the guy who drafted Barbie with the 18 pick overall! I hate the guy that is trying to sell this weekends game tix for 150 each! I hate the fact I have to drive 6hrs to see my Boys play! Is that enough hate?

you better pipe down before we get into a minor altercation that gets blown out of proportion. then people will come on forums, make garbage up, and talk trash.

:D

Spectre

Reaction score
I love the Dallas Cowboys.

I think it's the majority of their fanbase that I hate... ;)

But with the signing of T.O. and Pacman Jones, I've started to lose alot of respect for Jerry Jones as well.

Audiman

Reaction score
Spectre;2322715 said:
I love the Dallas Cowboys.

I think it's the majority of their fanbase that I hate... ;)

But with the signing of T.O. and Pacman Jones, I've started to lose alot of respect for Jerry Jones as well.

there you go again, acting like you know them.

for the record, T.O. has been nothing but awesome here in Dallas...

Spectre

Reaction score
Audiman;2322720 said:
there you go again, acting like you know them.

for the record, T.O. has been nothing but awesome here in Dallas...
there are alot of players who have been awesome for their football teams in that time period without all the hooplah. that has always been my argument.

I wanted Greg Jennings in the draft back when we signed T.O. Jennings has been just as much of a beast, without the garbage (even if it is media fabricated).

Audiman

Reaction score
Spectre;2322737 said:
there are alot of players who have been awesome for their football teams in that time period without all the hooplah. that has always been my argument.

I wanted Greg Jennings in the draft back when we signed T.O. Jennings has been just as much of a beast, without the garbage (even if it is media fabricated).

Manning(s), Moss, Rogers, Favre, Ocho Cinco... all get media attention. I guess I don't understand your problem. T.O. hasn't caused any ruckus in Dallas.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2321955 said:
Just wondering since almost every post is negative in this forum and other Dallas forums. Man, after reading some of your post I believe that you are the eagles and Commanders fans.

:bang2::bang2::bang2:<----- Where are the Dallas fans.

Right Here!!!!:bow: :starspin :lombardi: :busty: :grouphug:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Just wondering since almost every post is negative in this forum and other Dallas forums. Man, after reading some of your post I believe that you are the eagles and Commanders fans.

sports fascism - never say anything negative about your team or youre not really a fan of that team, in fact you hate them.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2321971 said:
Hate PacMan.
Hate Wade.
Hate Defense.
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate.

Can't you people be happy that you are 4-1 and not going for a record like 5-11 like in years past?

Oh, where were you then? Probably, saying you are an eagles' fan.

wachu mean "you people"?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't think it is hate I think people sit here and argue all day about their opinion aginst this player or that player or the coach and will come up with any reason to slam them despite a win or a loss. Wins are never good enough and loses cause a week long knee jerk reaction of hollering replace this guy or fire that guy. Pretty silly stuff just to prove yourself as some kind of football guru.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score

15 posts and you are telling all of us about being bad fans?

This place has been here for years and somehow you are just now showing up?

Sounds like someone just jumped on the bandwagon.

And by the way. Right now at this moment I hate Wade Phillips.