Why DeMarvion Overshown will be a heat seeking missile for the Dallas Cowboys

NotForLong

Reaction score
I get they played 2 diferent positions, I'm saying the Physicals are similar and Williams didnt suck at coverage from Day 1 he kinda faded, If Overshown can bring that kinda presence to the box and drop back in coverage that would be outstanding.
I think you are the only one associating Overshown with Williams . . . Why? . . . Absolutely no clue

glimmerman

Reaction score
Rotate him in and see if he gets it. Everyone keep your gap and assignment. When they start flowing and swarming the ball to quick people get caught out of their gap and we get gashed.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Think of the possibilities if a couple of bones like Joseph and Cox were to finally figure it out.
It would be smart to hold on to both Joseph and Cox at least for 2023 in case they finally do get it. Nothing wrong with keeping them as backups. Young, talented, healthy and willing to keep improving.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Nobody wants to swallow that truth pill. His college film showed it too. B b but STATS!
Lol. Go look at his game tape against Memphis. Or him spying QBs in his rookie year. B b but the truth. Lol. Truth is. Parsons is widely known by his colleagues as a top 3 player on defense. Period. Our fans are the only ones complaining about having Micah parsons lol

Chuck 54

Reaction score
He’s a rookie. Rookies need to adapt quickly, be smart, be successful, avoid mistakes, and have the opportunities. We shall see, but one must ask, who comes off the field to give him his chances. Unless he is immediately a dominant player, I think his opportunities will be limited, barring injury. I think it’s much more likely that we see him mostly on special teams this year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He’s a rookie. Rookies need to adapt quickly, be smart, be successful, avoid mistakes, and have the opportunities. We shall see, but one must ask, who comes off the field to give him his chances. Unless he is immediately a dominant player, I think his opportunities will be limited, barring injury. I think it’s much more likely that we see him mostly on special teams this year.
Dan Quinn likes to run a 4/2/5 scheme much often. Those 2 LBs could be LVE and DeMarvion Overshown. In my opinion, Demo is going to be better than Clarke.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I'm curious. Name them. Let's see which rookies have been talked up but have not lived up to the hype...
considering you are by far the worst evaluator of football talent on this board, why bother?

I have no doubt it is the same with idiot homers on all boards for all teams.

How talked up was Jaylon Smith? Of course his injury probably prevented him from ever being it.
Even Taco was talked up by homers here.
Claiborne was the best since Deion
I could go on but why waste my time on you?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
considering you are by far the worst evaluator of football talent on this board, why bother?

I have no doubt it is the same with idiot homers on all boards for all teams.

How talked up was Jaylon Smith? Of course his injury probably prevented him from ever being it.
Even Taco was talked up by homers here.
Claiborne was the best since Deion
I could go on but why waste my time on you?
I never liked any of those JAGs. It's on record. You're pathetic and making up junk to try to justify your childish rants.

Last edited:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Dan Quinn likes to run a 4/2/5 scheme much often. Those 2 LBs could be LVE and DeMarvion Overshown. In my opinion, Demo is going to be better than Clarke.
Maybe he'll be better than Clarke, but I'm not convinced he will be better in his rookie season. Clarke was a much better prospect coming out of college, but injured. It would certainly be exciting if he is better and more impactful in his rookie season.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Just remember one thing when it comes to those that try to claim Micah isn't a good LB. It comes from the people who were laughably wrong about him during his draft. Rather than admit how wrong they were they do this. Pretend that the move to DE saved him because he's not any good at off ball LB.

They weren't wrong. The Cowboys just switched positions.

No. They were wrong. He's a Pro Bowl player at either position.
This is correct. He was regarded by many as the best defensive player in the class before anyone had a full sense of his pass rushing ability. He’s an elite player wherever he lines up.

It’s too bad he wants to play in Philly.