Why did I feel better after a loss than this win?

Bizwah

Reaction score
Dak played well. As others have said, the running game was working, and we couldn't get the Chargers off the field. We had one possession in the 3rd quarter (if you don't count the one run by Pollard at the end of the 3rd).

8FOR!3

Reaction score
He threw 4 incomplete passes the entire game and Dallas won. :huh:

You seem to be looking for reasons to feel miserable. Have fun with that.

1 pick and 3 incompletions. Big throws on game winning drive. He was late with the ball sometimes and arm strength may have something to do with it, but he also made some great throws.

Batman1980

Reaction score
What? We won without Collins, Gallup, Gregory, and D-Law. Greg Z made a 56-yard FG. I feel a lot better with this win.

The passing game clearly missed Gallup today, not sure it can survive the loss of Cooper too.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
He threw 4 incomplete passes the entire game and Dallas won. :huh:

You seem to be looking for reasons to feel miserable. Have fun with that.

OP's like that little brother who will do anything to get a rise out of you for no other reason than to annoy the crap out of you. :thumbdown:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Our QB that played very efficiently and played well enough to win the game discouraged you?

dfense

Reaction score
I’m discouraged by how Dak played today. It’s like we can’t walk and chew gum at the same time. We passed well last week but ran bad. This week we ran but Dak wasn’t good,
If you listened to Romo today, the LAC defensive scheme prioritizes coverage with their safeties. Dallas ran well against this D.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Dak played fine

he started at his own what? 15 and got them into fg range

thats all you ask for in your franchise qb

we dont need pretty numbers we need wins

give me 4/18 for 23 yards and 4 ints if it results in a win
That's how Tom Brady has made his name to become the GOAT.

THAT guy relies on his kickers to win games on the last play / less than a minute on the clock. So there must be something to it.

JayFord

Reaction score
That's how Tom Brady has made his name to become the GOAT.

THAT guy relies on his kickers to win games on the last play / less than a minute on the clock. So there must be something to it.
yep

hes won a few super bowls doing that

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We played against a potent offense. We played and won without Gallop, DLaw, Bossman Fat, Randy Gregory, Donovan Wilson, La'El Collins, Neville Gallimore and whoever else I missed, on the road and you can't be happy? Most cowboys fans had us losing this game.......we won and you still aren't happy? Priorities need to be discussed.

rambo2

Reaction score
I’m discouraged by how Dak played today. It’s like we can’t walk and chew gum at the same time. We passed well last week but ran bad. This week we ran but Dak wasn’t good,
You should feel great. They are clearly the best team in the division and they should win it.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Critical thinking is important. Dak was t good and it’s telling they didn’t attempt the Hail Mary when a 43 year old an did last week. Dak couldn’t throw 51 yards and defenses will have that tape.
And we’re 1-1. Dak “wasn’t good”? He drove the team to the winning FG. Are you saying you’d feel better if Dak attempted a Hail Mary and it’s picked? I loved the play they ran. Plus always remember- sometimes a Hail Mary isn’t the right call against certain teams. Derwin James is a beast of a deep safety. Just seem crazy to be mad about not trying a Hail Mary.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
If
We all certainly hope so but losing another top 3 receiver would be devastating since it's clear our defense is improved but still not good.
if Dak played like this with cooper and lamb, it’ll be 2017 all over again without him.