why did the field look like a cow pasture?

ologan

Reaction score
silverblue;1851984 said:
we are in a severe drought here in NC and of course carolina's stadium is real grass outdoors. I think Charlotte is under mandatory water restrictions from the state
Yeah,well why did the place look like a mud pit? Wouldn't a field affected by a severe drought be dry and hard? That place reminded me of Candlestick back in the first NFC championship game in the early 90's....A quagmire!

Boysboy

Reaction score
ologan;1852458 said:
Yeah,well why did the place look like a mud pit? Wouldn't a field affected by a severe drought be dry and hard? That place reminded me of Candlestick back in the first NFC championship game in the early 90's....A quagmire!

This is exactly what the Pats have been accused of during(among cheating)-they were doing the exact same thing to their Gillette Stadium field to help gain competitive advantage. Even the Eagles do it too.

Smith22

Reaction score
The field was a mess before the game even started. It looked like another game was played the day before and the field was barely tended to. For a NFL game, and the money invested in those players, you would think they could provide a better field to play on.