Why did they keep throwing???

burmafrd

Reaction score
Redball got arrogant and as usual that will come back and bite you on the butt. He thought he could call anything and it would work. He refused to look at the game at all: QB having a bad day- you run the ball. Common sense but not for Redball.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Yeagermeister ;1839970 said:
The Eagles took away the run.
I think Garrett took away the run. Here are Barbers runs:
3, 5, 11, 4, -1, 7, 3

The Eagles did not take Barber away. Julius takes himself away, so I discount his carries.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
TheHerd;1840312 said:
Julius takes himself away, so I discount his carries.

:laugh2:

Also, Romo's thumb probably got even worse with each pass he threw. Made no sense...:ralph:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Because JJ clouded our judgement and thought the Eagles could actually stop the run.

Too bad we all know that a yellow-tape finish line could stop JJ.

superpunk

Reaction score
smarta5150;1840345 said:
Because JJ clouded our judgement and thought the Eagles could actually stop the run.

Too bad we all know that a yellow-tape finish line could stop JJ.

Looks like someone's seen the light. :)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
smarta5150;1840368 said:
I admitted it yesterday.

Stupid JJ made me look bad. He's still a robot.

Yea, I kept hoping the "old JJ" would come back with Parcells gone, but it is obvious that he is never going to return to his old form.

I am sick of wasting downs watch JJ run into the back of his blocker and fall down. When your franchise QB is struggling and cant grip the ball because his thumb is all jacked-up, you cant throw away downs.

JJ has to go, I would rather draft a rookie to rotate with Barber, a rookie couldnt be any worse.:mad:

burmafrd

Reaction score
None of that means anything unless Redball gets his head out of his butt and stops trying to show off rather then do his job which is to win games not audition for other jobs.