Why did we cut.... again

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Because the League surely didn't do any thing to him.

So why did we cut QC?

He is surely miss on my behalf and as it looks if we lose tomorrow we could be 2-6 b4 we know it!!!!

Just a thought because I thought he used drugs and was going to get suspended by the league but he was cut for a rookie, a 2nd year QB from Division 2 and a 41 year old who is slowly but surely slowing down.

So once again why did we cut Quincy Carter, who took us to the playoffs last season?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
The league didn't do anything to Antonio either.

Both are gone due to "internal problems".

jumanji

Reaction score
he sucks - always has, always will.....

what's next, a post about why we cut ross, or dantzler, or walsh.....

move on

5 Super Bowls

Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
Because the League surely didn't do any thing to him.

So why did we cut QC?

He is surely miss on my behalf and as it looks if we lose tomorrow we could be 2-6 b4 we know it!!!!

Just a thought because I thought he used drugs and was going to get suspended by the league but he was cut for a rookie, a 2nd year QB from Division 2 and a 41 year old who is slowly but surely slowing down.

So once again why did we cut Quincy Carter, who took us to the playoffs last season?

Just to clarify the 2nd strike is a 4 gamecheck fine no suspension. The 3rd strike is a 4 game suspension without pay.

On another note let it go. Q is gone.

The reason this team is 2-3 is largely due to the average play of the D and the lack of a running game. Q would not have helped either.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Q-Bong did not lead our Cowboys to the playoffs all by himself? Why do these idiots insist that it was all Q-Bong's doing that got us to the playoffs? Geeeeze! Bill Parcells coaching was worth 3 wins alone last year. The defense should be thrown into the equation as well. Defense probably had more to do with the Cowboys success over Q-Bong's.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Fletch said:
Q-Bong did not lead our Cowboys to the playoffs all by himself? Why do these idiots insist that it was all Q-Bong's doing that got us to the playoffs? Geeeeze! Bill Parcells coaching was worth 3 wins alone last year. The defense should be thrown into the equation as well. Defense probably had more to do with the Cowboys success over Q-Bong's.

He was not insisting that it was Q by himself. No one can win a game by himself.
But, Q had a lot to do with leading this team to the playoffs.
Why do the none Q-bongs insist that he did not have anything to do with it at all?

Geeez, BP never suited up not once, and if he was responsible for 3 wins then what is the problem now?

BHendri5

Reaction score
jumanji said:
he sucks - always has, always will.....

what's next, a post about why we cut ross, or dantzler, or walsh.....

move on

he sucks? Yeah right. Well I'd rather have his suckness here rigth now leading this team. We would have a lot better record than we have now.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
CowboynIRAQ said:
he sucks? Yeah right. Well I'd rather have his suckness here rigth now leading this team. We would have a lot better record than we have now.
Yeah, im sure he would stop our defense from blowing. Raq, get this in your head. Our defense carried quincy. Despite his crappy play last year, our defense was good enough to win it for us. Now they aren't.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
We lose and the idiots return, never fails.

Last years QB was better that you give credit for.......10-6

If this was a QUINCY led 2-4 team he'd be strung up here.

lol

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Nors said:

lol
Yes, because qc would likely have lead the league in pics by now. Nors, q was not a good qb, and he had a slimmer chance than most to become one. Why it is so hard to accept it for you I don't know...

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:

lol

90% of our 10-6 record and 90% of our 2-4 record lies in the exact same place, defense and Parcells.

That's called REALITY Nors, I know you don't venture into it often, but it does not change the facts.