Why did We sign a small back who runs 4.65?

Beaker42

Reaction score
Bull sh kicker

Not sure why he’s mad about the kickers 40 time. But that’s the zone for ya
po-dies.gif

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We signed a small back who runs 4.65. Why?​

I think I changed the title thread so it is what you intended.

Are you asking about Jones the RB the Cowboys signed today? The one with 2 Super Bowl rings?

2018 2nd rounder has won Super Bowls with Bucs, Chiefs. 505 carries, 2244 yards, 19 TDs in regular season. Helps fill void of Ezekiel Elliott release.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I appreciate this place more than I could possibly express, and I very much appreciate the mods that do their unappreciated job for free, but is there any possible means of not allowing ridiculously ridiculous threads to gain life in the first place?

rambo2

Reaction score
I think I changed the title thread so it is what you intended.

Are you asking about Jones the RB the Cowboys signed today? The one with 2 Super Bowl rings?

2018 2nd rounder has won Super Bowls with Bucs, Chiefs. 505 carries, 2244 yards, 19 TDs in regular season. Helps fill void of Ezekiel Elliott release.
Jones also has a 98 yard td. Which was the longest run from scrimmage in Bucs history. He was the 38th pick in 2018 from USC and is from the Dallas area.

exciter

Reaction score
Jones also has a 98 yard td. Which was the longest run from scrimmage in Bucs history. He was the 38th pick in 2018 from USC and is from the Dallas area.
He had 17 carry’s in 6 games with the Chiefs last season!