Why do my post have a blue background

popp1234

Reaction score
All my posts have a blue background. Is it something I'm doing wrong? I haven't seen any option to change this.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
popp1234;1856648 said:
All my posts have a blue background. Is it something I'm doing wrong? I haven't seen any option to change this.

Your posts don't have blue backgrounds. Maybe it's your browser; works fine here in firefox.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
It's a virus scanner. Your computer is about to explode.

popp1234

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1856650 said:
Your posts don't have blue backgrounds. Maybe it's your browser; works fine here in firefox.

Maybe that's it. I'm using Netscape. Thanks.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
popp1234;1856656 said:
Maybe that's it. I'm using Netscape. Thanks.

If it is a light baby blue that you are seeing, then it is like the other guy says, the forum software showing you that it is your own post. If it is a dark blue, then you have a prob.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zeroburrito;1856655 said:
thats so you can easily find your post. it isnt blue to other people.
Correct. Every person in here sees their posts in a different color from all the rest.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
im definitely not a computer person but i was able to figure this one out without making an entire thread about it..........hehehehe

darn newbs:laugh2:

seniorette

Reaction score
I like this thread, it shows me I'm not the only computer illerate person on here. However after several post I began to get the idea.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Biggems;1856730 said:
im definitely not a computer person but i was able to figure this one out without making an entire thread about it..........hehehehe

darn newbs:laugh2:

seniorette;1856747 said:
I like this thread, it shows me I'm not the only computer illerate person on here. However after several post I began to get the idea.
At one time we planned a thread that would show all the "hidden" features or tricks of this site. Kind of a flight manual if you will. Maybe I will revive that idea and get it posted so everyone has an idea of just how much you can do to fly this sucker.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Hostile;1856749 said:
At one time we planned a thread that would show all the "hidden" features or tricks of this site. Kind of a flight manual if you will. Maybe I will revive that idea and get it posted so everyone has an idea of just how much you can do to fly this sucker.

Cowboyszone for Dumbies? :D

popp1234

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1856741 said:
I'm surprised that this thread is still around. It's worst than useless. :D

No shame. If you don't know something, you ask. By the way, being a forum posting expert has nothing to do with being or not being computer literate

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
theogt;1856653 said:
It's a virus scanner. Your computer is about to explode.

:lmao: That right there is funny, I don't care who ya are.