Why Do Other Teams Disrespect Cowboys?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Joe Flacco become the latest in what seems like a long line of players that throw shade at the Cowboys when Dallas is doing well and beating people.

I don't remember our players doing the same during our many years of suckitude.

What gives with these comments? Dallas beat you Joe. You didn't say you should have won after your other 4 losses. Why should you have won today? Dallas marched down the field 5 straight times to score, held the ball for 35+ minutes and didn't turn it over once. Why in world should Baltimore have beaten Dallas?

I wish players would show some respect.
You routinely here this from losing teams

Don't take it personally.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Joe Flacco become the latest in what seems like a long line of players that throw shade at the Cowboys when Dallas is doing well and beating people.

I don't remember our players doing the same during our many years of suckitude.

What gives with these comments? Dallas beat you Joe. You didn't say you should have won after your other 4 losses. Why should you have won today? Dallas marched down the field 5 straight times to score, held the ball for 35+ minutes and didn't turn it over once. Why in world should Baltimore have beaten Dallas?

I wish players would show some respect.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Honestly, I've never given a poop when we are "disrespected". Same when I played. The losing team can say what they want....where are they saying it? From the loss column.

To answer your question. I think there are players that hate the Cowboys, hate that they lost to such a young team, or they feel it will build themselves up if they think they could beat the best team in the NFL.

Liked for "give a poop"
:laugh:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
They hate us cause the ain't us

q5g3w.jpg

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Players have thrown balls at the stars surrounding the field, ran to the 50 yard line to desecrate the star, mocked our players celebrations, etc. They're obsessed with the Cowboys and I love it.

plasticman

Reaction score
Welcome to your new life as the fan of a winning team, one that looks to be winning for quite a while.

The future looks bright which is why other teams are going to envy the Dallas Cowboys. Heck, other teams are going to outright hate them. Their retired players turned media analysts are going to despise the Cowboys for all the heartbreaking losses they suffered under the cleats of Zak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott and that offensive line. Their fans will hate Cowboy fans.

Just consider it a form of respect. As the fan of a future dynasty, it's just a part of the ride..

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think his comment got a little overblown. He was just saying their team should be able to beat any team they face on the field. I see nothing wrong with that.
yeah I dont think he meant it as a insult.