Why do we have to suck?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They beat the 0-3 team and lost to the 3-0 teams, isn't that what the Cowboys do?

The O is putting up an average of 35 in the last 2 games, that does not suck. Giving up an average of 38 sucks.

I just will never get it. All off season we're concerned about the defense and the defense has proven itself to be a concern. Some cheered the picking of a WR in the first round with a questionable defense, can't have it both ways. Cowboys could have surely used a LB instead of another WR yesterday and the week before.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Sniff, sniff, Wahhhhhh, wahhhh.....
Why do we have to suck? Did Jerrah make a deal with the Devil? Did @PAPPYDOG put a hex on Dak? Does @aria have a Zeke Voodoo doll? Did @Hennessy_King put a curse on TCrawford? I just don't get it!!!! WHY,WHY?????
I am thinking door number 1 - just my opinion.

I thought the Devil just went down to Georgia though!

Tommy

Reaction score
Why?

jerry-stephen.jpg
Last year Garrett was the reason for all our loses.

This years it's the Jones boys.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
It’s all a magic trick. Tons of people buy into the yearly smoke and mirrors only to get the ol 8-8 switcheroo. And the joneses are laughing all the way to geese on their yacht. Good for them bad for us.

fansince68

Reaction score
I actually still think we’re very good and we’ll mop up the NFCE. I only see 2-3 losses left on our schedule.
Mop up the NFCE? We always play to the level of our opponents. Our NFCE opponents suck.

aria

Reaction score
Mop up the NFCE? We always play to the level of our opponents. Our NFCE opponents suck.
I keep hearing that but we’ve whooped the gnats the past 6 games and only one was close. We’ve won 8 out of the past 9 games to Washington. We’ve won 6 out of the last 9 vs the Eagles and this may be one of their worst teams in recent memory.

Most of those wins were by a good margin as well. This “division games are always tough” is poppycock. It’s nonsense. It’s fictional, It’s made up. It’s an untrue rumor that I hear every year.