Why do y’all think Staubach and Aikman are big Dak fans?

BHendri5

Reaction score
First off I’m a big Dak fan, I think he’s great, I am a big Romo fan and Staubach as well, I liked Aikman but not as much as the others. I liked Danny White a lot , Meredith about the same as Aikman.
Anyway here’s my question to all the Dak haters and non haters, and fans.
They believe that he can win a championship.

rambo2

Reaction score
First off I’m a big Dak fan, I think he’s great, I am a big Romo fan and Staubach as well, I liked Aikman but not as much as the others. I liked Danny White a lot , Meredith about the same as Aikman.
He certainly can.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Simple

Because they are hall of fame QBs who know what it takes to win in the NFL.

triplets_93

Reaction score
They are Businessmen, and being Pro-Dak is good for (their) Businesses...

That's my jaded take on it.

And I don't resent them doing what's best and good for their businesses!!!

McKDaddy

Reaction score
It is very difficult for a person from the sport, still involved in the sport, or an influential person in the community to speak absolute truths publicly.

If you listen closely to how Troy words his comments, he leaves open the possibility but his words are guarded.

Privately, I don't believe he believes there is much of a chance.

Xelda

Reaction score
Easy, Roger's eye sight is going and Troy plans to run for political office.

In all seriousness, he is a really good QB that gets in his own way. His downfall is mental not physical.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I am not the biggest Dak fan but I do hope we can win a Super Bowl with him and I am sure all ex Cowboys would say the same thing. I think a good Dak and a very good defense can win it all. I just hope Dak can make the plays when we need him to do so, because there will be games where the QB will need to step up and make plays in a hostile environment on the road in the playoffs. I don't think any ex Cowboys QB would pull a Joe Namath and throw the existing Cowboy QB under the bus.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
They are afraid of being removed from the RoH if they say what they really feel.

Xelda

Reaction score
Speaking of ROH, I wish Jimmy Johnson (angels start singing) would buy out AT&T and put his name on the stadium. That would be hilarious.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Because of us, the fans. Love of the game. Thats why. I think they feel/felt a sense of devotion/loyalty to us.