why do you have your sig?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I've been looking at most of y'alls sigs and got to wondering why on Earth you decided to use them, not saying any are bad, I love all of them, just curious as to why you guys chose them, or in most cases, made them? I'll go 1st and tell you why I used mine, I actually created it on ****ty Microsoft Paint, so I'm esp. proud

my sig is a combination of my extreme hate of the Redstinks, Joe Gibb's *****ing and moaning, Brandon Lloyd's "potential", how i feel our rematch will turn out, not the score, just I have a feeling we're going to feast on them, and with a little bit of Shakespeare thrown in, of course it's my little spin on it, so there you go, now you know why I chose to use my sig, I would like to hear from some of you guys

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I've been looking at most of y'alls sigs and got to wondering why on Earth you decided to use them, not saying any are bad, I love all of them, just curious as to why you guys chose them, or in most cases, made them? I'll go 1st and tell you why I used mine, I actually created it on ****ty Microsoft Paint, so I'm esp. proud

my sig is a combination of my extreme hate of the Redstinks, Joe Gibb's *****ing and moaning, Brandon Lloyd's "potential", how i feel our rematch will turn out, not the score, just I have a feeling we're going to feast on them, and with a little bit of Shakespeare thrown in, of course it's my little spin on it, so there you go, now you know why I chose to use my sig, I would like to hear from some of you guys
Because Juke threatened to send Guido to break my legs and arms if I didn't use it,

Hiero

Reaction score
mine was an idea I had for awhile and a friend made it for me. Personally I love it I get to rep two of my favorite players.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Because Juke threatened to send Guido to break my legs and arms if I didn't use it,

haha, yeah I noticed that Juke seems to have a monopoly on you guys

hey Juke, Laisser faire!!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hiero said:
mine was an idea I had for awhile and a friend made it for me. Personally I love it I get to rep two of my favorite players.

it's an awesome sig for sure

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I don't know why I have mine...

It has no particular meaning or purpose to anyone...

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
I have mine to combine the new school players with the old, and to honor my high school football team. I happen to think my sig is one of the better ones on the board. My man Juke went all out on it, he hasn't failed yet when ive come to him for help.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
haha, yeah I noticed that Juke seems to have a monopoly on you guys

hey Juke, Laisser faire!!

lol nice improper use of laisse faire

mine = tnew = da man