Why does Dak flip so poorly into the end zone?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Live, I honestly thought he stopped himself just short on purpose to run more clock.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
If he had pushed off with his left arm more he would have landed on his feet in the end zone for a TD.
Instead he lands awkwardly on his right shoulder and could have been a nasty neck injury.
I just don't get this guy sometimes...
Lmao.....the haters will find something

CWR

Reaction score
This thread is awesome lol. Dak is a crappy flipper. :lmao2:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
If he had pushed off with his left arm more he would have landed on his feet in the end zone for a TD.
Instead he lands awkwardly on his right shoulder and could have been a nasty neck injury.
Troll ........

stiletto

Reaction score

Because he is not as amazing as you..sitting behind your computer at home being a LOSER......LOL!!

Ozone22

Reaction score
Why does the Christmas Story line come in my head after reading this post? "You'll shoot your eye out".

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

This right here is what is wrong with this fanbase. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Sydla

Reaction score

LOL.

Wut?

Why didn’t he just levitate into the end zone after contact? Would have been much safer.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He has major accuracy issues ......why would this ever be a problem with a QB?:huh::muttley:

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
:muttley:

catiii

Reaction score
Awesome humor!! But I blame coaching! These numbskulls don't give their QB Olympic 10 meter high diving acrobatic training in the gym like all the rest of the teams do?? What's up with that!!
:D