Why fret our mini-disasters and a season that starts off ominously?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
To wit, you rogues and lowland commoners, we find ourselves in a slow-motion horror show featuring Cowboys personnel due to injuries or strategic moves.

No QB backups
An O Line that is more rickety than Madonna
A lack of effort to shore up the DL

So just enjoy the game itself, the dramas, the personnel moves.

I say all tha again, me fellow rogues and thespians, with me clear knowledge tha 2022 is a season of which to enjoy seeing the maturation of our players, particularly on the defence.
I have no Super Bowl expectations and no playoffs illusions.
I will, however, rellish the drama of each special team within the team. I canna wait for a great season of player evaluation because otherwise Dak/Zeke/WRs/D line pose challenges to our season. Challenges, rogues, challenges of the pigiron where men battle men, challenges such as making Serena camera ready.
This is a shake-out season.
It is one of evaluation but fans here and Jerry will never admit it.
Holla and brings me a dollah

RonWashington

Reaction score
To wit, you rogues and lowland commoners, we find ourselves in a slow-motion horror show featuring Cowboys personnel due to injuries or strategic moves.

No QB backups

I say all tha again, me fellow rogues and thespians, with me clear knowledge tha 2022 is a season of which to enjoy seeing the maturation of our players, particularly on the defence.
I will, however, rellish the drama of each special team within the team. I canna wait for a great season of player evaluation because otherwise Dak/Zeke/WRs/D line pose challenges to our season. Challenges, rogues, challenges of the pigiron where men battle men, challenges such as making Serena camera ready.

I’ve seen this movie before . 26 or 27 in a row. Don’t Cowboy fans deserve more then “ shake out seasons “ and the “ maturation “ of a roster . Huh ? I mean for what pop corn and bottled water are selling for the lads and lasses want more then Madonna belting out Material girl for goodness gracious .

I know the Bengals had to go through a safari to get to Burrow and Chase and a SB trip all expense paid but I for one do not want to go off a 3-14 cliff thinking a Joe Burrow is at the bottom of the canyon it could be a horror movie like Zach Wilson or Mark Sanchez Jones Town ends up with ….” The horror , the horror “.

:facepalm:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

No QB backups

Ok, Paco.