WHy I'm not dissappointed...

landryscorner

Reaction score
Our team didn't prove anything this year, especially if they could compete with the big boys a win here would of got us nowhere...the end

Mansta54

Reaction score
landryscorner;1297450 said:
Our team didn't prove anything this year, especially if they could compete with the big boys a win here would of got us nowhere...the end

:huh:

landryscorner

Reaction score
look im a diehard cowboy fan but i'm a realist the way we played on defense in december was horrendous, there is no way you can compete with top notch offenses the way our secondary and front line played the past 4

weeks, our defense talked the talk in preseason and in the first months of the season but once they saw our weakness' it was over, you guys can't seriously think that our defense was better than our defenses back in the

early 90's dont kid yourselves, couple that with our bad draft and its gonna be a hard climb, what kills me is all that money we spent on rivera, what a

looser, roy needs to be addressed as our free safety and Henry stunk it up for the last month....if you guys seriously think we could of been a contender

deep into the playoffs and in the SB then maybe you should check ur pulse...

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I'm disappointed just because football season is over. However, I'm a lot happier about our future than I was when we came into this season. We finally have a quarterback who is young and doesn't suck. That's always a good thing.

landryscorner

Reaction score
and for those of you who posted that the reason our defense struggled is because Ellis is out, "Good defenses" manage, and we didn't...no one stepped up.....no one

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
landryscorner;1297578 said:
and for those of you who posted that the reason our defense struggled is because Ellis is out, "Good defenses" manage, and we didn't...no one stepped up.....no one

This I can agree with.