Why in the world did we trade for Holland?

utrunner07

Reaction score
Hostile;2440833 said:
I want the 2009 Draft to have a strong OL focus for the Cowboys.

I honestly don't care whether we move Gurode to LG and start someone else at Center, move Davis to LG and start Holland at RG, or get Kosier back.

Just solidify the OL.

Our first two pics need to be spent on o-line, IMO, as well as our last two.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
utrunner07;2441012 said:

I would like to see us draft for the O-line but I think it depends on who is on the board at the time we pick. We can't pick soley on need, I think it plays a part but Dallas can't go back to the days of reaching for players based on a need only

utrunner07

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2441020 said:
I would like to see us draft for the O-line but I think it depends on who is on the board at the time we pick. We can't pick soley on need, I think it plays a part but Dallas can't go back to the days of reaching for players based on a need only

Good point.

Eskimo

Reaction score
utrunner07;2441012 said:

OL, ILB, safety and NT are definite needs. Where we make picks has to depend partly on how the players fall in the draft.

Smith22

Reaction score
Eskimo;2441322 said:
OL, ILB, safety and NT are definite needs. Where we make picks has to depend partly on how the players fall in the draft.

Agree with that list, plus a young developmental QB. Some special team studs would be nice as well.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Smith22;2441338 said:
Agree with that list, plus a young developmental QB. Some special team studs would be nice as well.

yes, add that to the shopping list, too.

Reaction score
Great question, I really would like to know the answer to that as well! Proctor is softer than my grandma.