WHy is Chang getting more and moreso much playing time as Henson?

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
I really think this is mess up.. I want to see Henson more not Chang.. Henson suppose to be the starter. What's Going On?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Henson IS the starter. He starts and plays the first quarter. The backup plays the second quarter, as is the norm in NFL Europe. Henson comes back in after halftime and plays the rest of the way.

What's the problem?

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Henson IS the starter. He starts and plays the first quarter. The backup plays the second quarter, as is the norm in NFL Europe. Henson comes back in after halftime and plays the rest of the way.

What's the problem?

Why not the whole game?

That's the problem.. Henson suppose to get game experience not 3 quarter experience...

StevenOtero

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
I really think this is mess up.. I want to see Henson more not Chang.. Henson suppose to be the starter. What's Going On?

Damn, you have a lot of crybaby posts.

icyhot

Reaction score
I'm sure Chang's fans thinking the same thing but the point is both have to get experience the reason why they are both over there

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
icyhot said:
I'm sure Chang's fans thinking the same thing but the point is both have to get experience the reason why they are both over there

yeah I understand that..

thewivil

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Why not the whole game?

That's the problem.. Henson suppose to get game experience not 3 quarter experience...

You do realize that NFL Europe is a development league, right? Why would a player go to NFLE if they weren't going to get regular playing time? That's the whole point.

Because of that, everyone plays.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Why not the whole game?

That's not how NFL Europe works. The backup quarterback plays in the second quarter, if not longer. Teams HAVE to rotate quarterbacks.

It's like Little League, when everyone has to play at least a certain number of innings. That's the rule. NFL teams wouldn't allocate players if they never were going to play.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
He should have stayed in Little league and not wasted our 3rd round pick...

Killersanta

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:

Because they want to win and Henson Suck.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
sadams said:
He should have stayed in Little league and not wasted our 3rd round pick...

I think thre jury is still out on whether it was a wasted pick or not.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
:lmao2:

he is terrible. Good arms are pitchers and 3rd baseman. QBs are tough leaders....... Maybe Chicago needs a Hutch replacement....

wasted pick.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
sadams said:

he is terrible. Good arms are pitchers and 3rd baseman. QBs are tough leaders....... Maybe Chicago needs a Hutch replacement....

wasted pick.

Any reason you are replying over and over saying the same thing?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
sadams said:

wasted pick.

Your entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine and since I'm the best judge of talent on this board.......I say whether the 3rd pick was wasted or not has yet to be determined. :)