Why is Dallas CBS showing Colts-Bengals?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I know its the "best matchup" but with Denver coming to town Thursday it would make much more sense to show their game with the Jets. The Colts game is meaningless to Cowboys fans:banghead:.

Brave

Reaction score
Who wouldn't want to watch Indy-Cincy over Denver beating up on a depleted Jet team? I imagine most Cowboy fans would rather be entertained than fed a bad game with next week's oppponent.

Could be wrong, though.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The nfc east opponents have always been shown over better matchups in Dallas and they never get anyone upset doing that. Games that Cowboys fans have an interest in should be the first criteria.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Hmm watch the hapless pathetic Jets getting smoked by the Broncos or 2 of the best teams in the AFC in a slug fest. Yea what was CBS thinking?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday said:
Hmm watch the hapless pathetic Jets getting smoked by the Broncos or 2 of the best teams in the AFC in a slug fest. Yea what was CBS thinking?

heh, such morons that CBS is

lkelly

Reaction score
Apparently you are alone with that opinion. Probably why the ratings driven television station opted to go the other way.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
uh... could it be that CBS is the network of the AFC? and maybe 'cuz it features the weekends best combined record in a matchup.... looks like a helluva game so far... wassamatta?

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
I know its the "best matchup" but with Denver coming to town Thursday it would make much more sense to show their game with the Jets. The Colts game is meaningless to Cowboys fans:banghead:.

If you are watching the Colts Bengals game, you will see the best two teams in the AFC, and worthy of scouting for the future.