Why is everyone crapping on our kick coverage

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
other than that one return by Holmes, I feel we did a very nice job of containing the Steelers. Oh wait, there was the opening KO of the second half, but that went nowhere for them. Other than those two kicks, we locked them down rather well.

I can see where the fans would be upset about our return game, that was brutal today....but the coverage team did a solid job.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Were you watching Cowboys vs Steelers on tape from January of 1996? Our special teams coverage units are terrible and were again this game.

AlterEgo

Reaction score
Don't forget the punt returns. They always allow a game breaker in the most opportune time, such as the 7 net yard punt given to Santonio. I can't stand the special teams coach because his unit produces consistent garbage.

TEUFELI

Reaction score
Biggems;2471142 said:
other than that one return by Holmes, I feel we did a very nice job of containing the Steelers. Oh wait, there was the opening KO of the second half, but that went nowhere for them. Other than those two kicks, we locked them down rather well.

I can see where the fans would be upset about our return game, that was brutal today....but the coverage team did a solid job.

the blown punt coverage set up Pitt's late scoring barage. It's been broke all yr, and after this yr when the PATHETIC Bruce Read gets let go, we may have a shot at getting better. I agree with Jen Engel, for refusing to flat out FIRE his butt...that alone is a firable offense by Wade. It is truly amazing that Read has a job. Convinced he has photos of Wades son at a strip club or something, there is no other logical explanation!!!

landryscorner

Reaction score
Man who even cares about this game...have you seen Special Teams since the beginning of the season...

would you bring back the ST coach????

geez dumb thread man