Why is Irvin on the radio and not tv?

Xy_Oldone

Reaction score
This guy should be on a major nlf show. On sunday or monday or nfl network.

Great speaker and knows his stuff?

I love Emmitt but Irvin is a better speaker and seems to be a better commentator.

Xy

cowboys4life

Reaction score
Yeah he was on there but then got into some issues back here in dallas which turned out not to be much....But he stepped down i believe or was he let go?? either way he still works for espn lol...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I thought he was good on ESPN. He obviously had quite the conflicting POV from most of their employees. He was let go after failing to divulge information pertaining to an arrest in 2005.

I love watching him now, although I doubt the rest of the NFL's fans share my sentiment. His love for the Cowboys may have manifested itself too much for ESPN and it's viewers.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I think Mike is better now and would do better this time around.

gmb85

Reaction score
He has gotten better. Radio is sooooo beneath him. LOL

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
tomson75;2507512 said:
I thought he was good on ESPN. He obviously had quite the conflicting POV from most of their employees. He was let go after failing to divulge information pertaining to an arrest in 2005.

I love watching him now, although I doubt the rest of the NFL's fans share my sentiment. His love for the Cowboys may have manifested itself too much for ESPN and it's viewers.

I've seen his citation from the smoking gun, and it was not a crack pipe as reported. It was a glass pipe with marijuana residue in it, with an empty plastic bag.

Woopdee freakin do. Why Mike tried to say it was a friends who had a crack problem is beyond me. He just should have stated what it really was

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
It was my understanding he was not let go because of that incident. He wanted some flexibility in his schedule that ESPN was not willing to concede so it was a mutual separation.

However...Michael would be an awesome MNF choice!

QT

Reaction score
What Irvin said was that he enjoys having interaction with the "people". That's why he chose the radio over TV. I listen to his radio show everyday.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
DandyDon1722;2507620 said:
It was my understanding he was not let go because of that incident. He wanted some flexibility in his schedule that ESPN was not willing to concede so it was a mutual separation.

However...Michael would be an awesome MNF choice!

Irvin and Collinsworth....MNF ......:bow:

es22

Reaction score
Irvin is awesome. Ever since he left ESPN, i havent watched them. He has made my afternoons listenning to him on 103.3