Why is it so quiet in here, are all the haters gagging?

Sydla

Reaction score
Just the thought of another 8-8 season is no reason to celebrate. I am glad Dak looked better and the running game showed something tonight. Liked how the defense looked but it's too little too late. Should have showed up the last 3 weeks.

And the problem is we might rip off some wins here at the end, not make the playoffs, and people will overvalue the last few wins.

aria

Reaction score
LOL.

These are my favorite threads. Team beats another dog team, still a long shot for the playoffs but it's chest puff out time.

Hahahahaha.
It's not chest puff Sydla, it was a good game that you and most people here didn't want or expect us to win. Sorry to bring down the party, remind me next year to throw in the towel after a few losses and or a few bad plays by a certain player so I can join the party.

rynochop

Reaction score
I'm sure come draft day some will be bemoaning the fact we won a meaningless game in late November messing up draft position and not being able to get someone's pet cat who will most likely suck anyway.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Just curious why it's suddenly quiet when the Cowboys started winning. I couldn't take all the negativity in the live thread so I checked out here for a breath of fresh air but all is silent. Looking forward to more bashing and conspiracy theories that Gruden must be on Goodells payroll to throw the game.

One of the best performances of the year on several fronts against a division rival. I expected to win but not like this. Couldn't be more happy. Sleep tight haters, I don't how difficult it is to sleep after watching the Cowboys win but you must be miserable. On the other hand I'll be having very nice dreams of destroying the most inept team in the NFL next week who also happens to be a division rival.
it is certainly telling

dfense

Reaction score
Just curious why it's suddenly quiet when the Cowboys started winning. I couldn't take all the negativity in the live thread so I checked out here for a breath of fresh air but all is silent. Looking forward to more bashing and conspiracy theories that Gruden must be on Goodells payroll to throw the game.

One of the best performances of the year on several fronts against a division rival. I expected to win but not like this. Couldn't be more happy. Sleep tight haters, I don't how difficult it is to sleep after watching the Cowboys win but you must be miserable. On the other hand I'll be having very nice dreams of destroying the most inept team in the NFL next week who also happens to be a division rival.
Kinda nice, ain't it?

khiladi

Reaction score
Just the thought of another 8-8 season is no reason to celebrate. I am glad Dak looked better and the running game showed something tonight. Liked how the defense looked but it's too little too late. Should have showed up the last 3 weeks.

Dak looked better when the OL totally dominated and the running game was working..

For one half when the Commanders defense still had their breath, he was awful..

Sydla

Reaction score
It's not chest puff Sydla, it was a good game that you and most people here didn't want or expect us to win. Sorry to bring down the party, remind me next year to throw in the towel after a few losses and or a few bad plays by a certain player so I can join the party.

Actually I said very little about the game. In fact I even made a comment what would likely happen given how we've played this year I s we would beat the Skins but then potentially spit the bit against the Giants.

That would pretty much define this season.

This team still is a massive longshot to make the playoffs.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

It’s posts like this that make me laugh. No one is a hater but when you’ve been a fan since the heyday and hsve seen 2 playoff wins in 20 years and 3 straight 20 plus losses it looks bleak.

As for this game there are still concerns. The first 15 min were horrible. If it weren’t for the Skins gifting us breaks we would have been in a similar position. Gladly we figured out what to do and ran but this wax not the finest game playing the most injured team in the league. Let’s string some things together. Right now this was an expected win

aria

Reaction score
And the problem is we might rip off some wins here at the end, not make the playoffs, and people will overvalue the last few wins.
So makimg progress with rookies is something we don't want to see, got it. Hopefully next game and for the rest of the season the entire secondary looks horrible, along with the O line, Dak and LB'ers so we'll know exactly where to start the rebuilding process next year and the year after and the year after. I hate progess!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Hey enjoying the win over the hated skins
But this team still has issues