Why is Noah Brown safe?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Broaddus and others consider Noah Brown untouchable and I’m confused why. He hasn’t been in camp for 2 years due to injury and in the game he only gets in defenders way as a “blocker”.

Other than running the best comeback route in the history of football against the Commanders last year according to Troy, what has he ever done?

I’d rather keep Wilson and Smith.

John813

Reaction score
Teams don't know what's coming when he lines up out wide and then is sent in motion to be the 3rd TE.

I mean it could be a run or it could be a pass but is most definitely a run. Probably drives the DC to the brink of madness when they see him out there.

Eanwen

Reaction score
Broaddus and others consider Noah Brown untouchable and I’m confused why. He hasn’t been in camp for 2 years due to injury and in the game he only gets in defenders way as a “blocker”.

Other than running the best comeback route in the history of football against the Commanders last year according to Troy, what has he ever done?

To be fair Wilson hasn't done anything but get hurt in the preseason.
Google says Smith has a grand total of 10 catches with a career year of 9.

I would love to see Devin Smith become for us what Jimmy Smith became for the Jags though.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

I would love to see Devin Smith become for us what Jimmy Smith became for the Jags though.
Smith had a bad injury his rookie year so that explains his lack of production, he is healthy now.

Wilson isn't hurt, he got a concussion due to an illegal hit where the defender was ejected.

HanD

Reaction score

that's pretty bad....but sadly devin still has better stats than noah

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

I thought the Cowboys had three very good offseason underrated roster moves, Smith(loved this signing, top talent suffered bad knee injuries, now healthy), Hyder(wrong system and position for him in Detroit) and Cobb(upgrade over Beasley, suffering from injuries last couple of years)...all signed short term prove me deals....

lkelly

Reaction score
Marathon+Man+2.jpg

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Have you seen some of the other TEs and RBs blocking? Zeke is the only one that measures up and he is in Cabo.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

He's safe because he and I share the same first name. Duhhhhhh