Why is the NFL committing suicide?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Oh and @dexternjack just to be clear I have no issue with rank and file police like your family. My issue is with their unions, leadership, and institutions that make it extremely difficult to deal with bad cops.

For the record I think the vast majority of LEO are good hearted people who deserve better pay and training.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rodney King much? Cops and minorities have been an issue for more than a century.

I am not talking about specific incidents. We can go back decades for that. Obama in no way helped the black community, he used them. Our nation has become very divided over the last 10 years with no help from him and from his actions. I do recognize that Trump is no better but you can't blame one man and not the other.

I am not going to sit here and argue with you, have done that at Punndits. If someone can't see one side of things, no reason to try and reason with them.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I am not talking about specific incidents. We can go back decades for that. Obama in no way helped the black community, he used them. Our nation has become very divided over the last 10 years with no help from him and from his actions. I do recognize that Trump is no better but you can't blame one man and not the other.

I am not going to sit here and argue with you, have done that at Punndits. If someone can't see one side of things, no reason to try and reason with them.

Are you even black? If not then shouldn't you let them speak to whether or not he helped them?

Sure there are still massive racial disparities in terms of wages, employment, and wealth. Black unemployment did reach a historic low as he left office though.

Wages and income distribution are a huge issue for all races. Unfortunately minorities didn't start out as the people who had the wealth when the rich poor gap started tanking 40 years ago. Nobody's wages are improving over inflation. It's the oligarchy we live in.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
No, I said Kaepernick has never articulated a coherent position on police training issues like the Tamir Rice case. You posted one stupid, incorrect statement Kaepernick made that had the word "training" in it and then declared victory.

At this point Kaepernick could break wind and you would say he had performed Hamlet.
:lmao2:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Are you even black? If not then shouldn't you let them speak to whether or not he helped them?

Sure there are still massive racial disparities in terms of wages, employment, and wealth. Black unemployment did reach a historic low as he left office though.

Wages and income distribution are a huge issue for all races. Unfortunately minorities didn't start out as the people who had the wealth when the rich poor gap started tanking 40 years ago. Nobody's wages are improving over inflation. It's the oligarchy we live in.

No, I am not but have many friends that are. Most of them agree with my views about how the Democratic party does little to help those living in the urban areas whom are dirt poor. I am not saying the Republicans do either, it is an issue across the political spectrum. I am not talking about those who are in the middle class who have jobs and stable families. This is about the inner cities like Chicago, LA, STL, etc.

Aside from throwing some free money at them while hoping it pacifies them, it might be a better idea to try and find out what the underlying problem is and working towards a solution.

I know that kids who are raised in that environment have a very difficult time getting out of there as a young adult. It is a vicious cycle that somehow needs to be broken. Children raised by two parents who teach them values would be a good start IMO.

Also, I am not saying that every person has an equal chance of success in life. Some have a better chance than others from the start.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This started under Obama, at least get your facts straight. Trump may have added fuel to the fire but to blame him is irresponsible. I think it is fair to say Obama started the divide and Trump is continuing it.
Correct it did begin with #44 because that riled up the base of this group which #45 has continued to inflame .