Why isn't Bartel being mentioned?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
LILLURCH;2365483 said:
Sorry but i don't take internet message board so serious. I think you might need a little vacation to calm down a bit.

Yeah, that'll happen...

But you didn't have to explain that you don't take message boards serious; if you did, you'd know better than to talk smack that you can't back up...

But hey, if you enjoy making yourself look stupid, I'm your huckleberry... it shouldn't take long at all for me to demonstrate to the rest of the readers that your opinions really aren't worth a whole lot... I'm already more than halfway there...

For some reason, I have this hunch that you're not gonna like me very much... LOL...

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
Seriously i don't think anyone really cares what anyone else looks like on here, I know i don't.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
I'll answer my own question. Yes, he was a running QB in college.

Bollinger was a four-year starting quarterback for the University of Wisconsin- Madison, WI. In 2000, Bollinger, a redshirt freshman starter, assisted the Badgers in their second straight Rose Bowl victory along with teammate and Heisman Trophy winner Ron Dayne. The following year, Bollinger played in the Sun Bowl and defeated the UCLA Bruins. During his third year, the Badgers could not match the success of the two previous seasons as they posted a 5-7 overall record and did not earn a bowl game berth. Bollinger ended his collegiate career with an overtime victory over the Colorado Buffaloes in the Alamo Bowl. Bollinger finished with a 30-12 record as a starter at UW, a 3-0 bowl game record, and the school's rushing record for quarterbacks with 1,767 yards and 26 touchdowns.

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2365052 said:
It's easy.....you know what you have in Bollinger. He's played in the league and Bartels hasn't. I don't care for any of the three but right now I'd prefer Bollinger.

Dont know why Jerry just doesnt sign Daunte...

he would be cheap, still has an arm and can play. He knows he isnt the starter but would perform well given a chance to play.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
LILLURCH;2365505 said:
Seriously i don't think anyone really cares what anyone else looks like on here, I know i don't.

After reading a few of your posts, I believe that...

Kudos for you candor...