Why not Dak?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Wow, so because I post a picture of myself in a Cowboys shirt, on a Cowboys fan forum, I lack depth. What a profound observation. So what does it mean when your avatar is a picture of an actor who isn't even you?
I knew that would come across as insulting, but it was more about the selfie part.

Sorry, just how my twisted brain works.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Thank you fellow poster who has an avatar of an actor that is not even me.
Well, I thought of using an avi of an actor that was you.
The thought process seemed to short-circuit somewhere along the way.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I knew that would come across as insulting, but it was more about the selfie part.

Sorry, just how my twisted brain works.
If it makes you feel better, I'm not comfortable taking selfies, but I did it because being completely anonymous feels dishonest to me....in spite of the fact that I'm a fairly private person.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It just seems to work out that way. Too often.
My thought process short circuiting?
Yeah...
You aced me on that one.
Thankfully I have many more moments, hours, days and weeks to keep going with my understated heroics.

I cap myself at weeks at all times.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The dude who threw like 8 passes in 2 playoff games?
If Garrett designed an effective enough running game, I bet that Prescott could have survived. What happened, happened. I don't see why you would read more into it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
yes another thread: but for you and for all the people saying pay Dak, you need to see and understand something:

What is the common point between the Super Bowls games played in the last 10 years?

answer: QB

what is the common point?

answer:
all the QBs that played the super bowl are first round draft picks except for 3, Tom Brady, Jimmy Garoppolo, Russell Wilson.

Dak is not like Tom Brady, Dak is not like Russel Wilson, Dak is not like Jimmy Garappolo, Dak will be another Tony Romo, he can give good games, and expectations, but you will never win the big games.
over paid for he, will be another big mistake.

if the cowboys want to win a Super Bowl, need to pick a First Round QB. or find for another gem in the first rounds

the cowboys dont need a moron who wants to take advantage of a situation to get rich. Dak dont want to be a cowboys, he want to be rich, without showing that he can win big games
Don't pay attention much do you?