Chrisdd Member Messages 39 Reaction score 39 Today at 1:43 PM #1 Why not give Justin Barron a shot at playing some inside backer next to Barham? You signed him to the 53 man roster, and he can't be any worse than Winters has been playing. Just a thought.
Why not give Justin Barron a shot at playing some inside backer next to Barham? You signed him to the 53 man roster, and he can't be any worse than Winters has been playing. Just a thought.
BrAinPaiNt Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy Staff member Messages 81,607 Reaction score 49,242 54 minutes ago #2 Pretty sure he got a few snaps.
Whirlwin Cowboy , It’s a way of life. Messages 34,605 Reaction score 23,730 52 minutes ago #3 I remember posting the day winters was traded to us I was not happy about it then, got slammed for it, And I’m not happy about it now,
I remember posting the day winters was traded to us I was not happy about it then, got slammed for it, And I’m not happy about it now,
shabazz Well-Known Member Messages 27,133 Reaction score 50,119 18 minutes ago #4 The ex-Oil Barron has had enough time....