Why not Michael Pratt

Mr_437

Reaction score
I think this would be a good draft to select a QB, but with the money tied up in all 3 of the Cowboys QBs it just doesn't make sense right now. However I'd like for them to draft one.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think this would be a good draft to select a QB, but with the money tied up in all 3 of the Cowboys QBs it just doesn't make sense right now. However I'd like for them to draft one.
They selected Trey Lance with their 4th round pick and already got a year of work in with him. He is ready to see the field in 2024,

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Y'all hype up guys like this but then say Dak sucks...I just can't lol....
At least there might be a chance of winning with guys like this. We all know there is zero chance of winning a super bowl with Dak and that is why he sucks.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
At least there might be a chance of winning with guys like this. We all know there is zero chance of winning a super bowl with Dak and that is why he sucks.
So there's a chance with this guy but not with Dak? You sound nuts. No wonder people think our fanbase is a joke. I mean think Dak sucks is fine but to hype this guy up who hasn't even played a down is a even bigger joke.

Mr_437

Reaction score
They selected Trey Lance with their 4th round pick and already got a year of work in with him. He is ready to see the field in 2024,
I'm not with that line of thinking, Trey isn't a draft pick of the 2024 draft class. Cowboys have contractually one more year of Lance and Rush. It would be good team building to have a guy under contract for the next 4 years capable of developing to be a QB2.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
So there's a chance with this guy but not with Dak? You sound nuts. No wonder people think our fanbase is a joke. I mean think Dak sucks is fine but to hype this guy up who hasn't even played a down is a even bigger joke.
You have no idea what kind of players it takes to win a football game.
See, this is the part that makes me laugh so much on this board. The folks that constantly crap on Dak start throwing random names that haven’t accomplished ANYTHING in the NFL (and some that are just average in college) as better options at QB compared to a guy that folks around the league seem to view as a Top 7-10 QB - and one that finished 2nd in the MVP vote. This board is the perfect microcosm of society today - a bunch of computer warriors that think their view and ONLY their view matters…even when their views are rebutted by folks that know even more than they do.

And, the icing on the cake - the “replacing Dak Is the one thing that will take us to the ‘ship” crowd don’t even realize that they keep destroying their own arguments when they say Dak needs to bail out the D when they have bad games. Doesn’t that mean your D ain’t ready for prime time either and they can’t stop good teams like the better D’s do regularly? Which also means your D personnel needs to ALSO be replaced to make any type of jump? This place is truly the Twilight Zone…

Malhavoc

Reaction score
So there's a chance with this guy but not with Dak? You sound nuts. No wonder people think our fanbase is a joke. I mean think Dak sucks is fine but to hype this guy up who hasn't even played a down is an even bigger joke.
If you think we should get rid of Dak, fine. If you say we should draft Penix if available, then that makes some sense. Taking Pratt isn’t a serious move to replacing Prescott.