Why not pacman at kick returner???

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
pac man almost took one to the house and looked much more comfortable at kick returner especially with that return late in the game we need whatever advantage we can use agianst the birds this week i say put pacman and choice back their and tashard lead block for him.

just my 2 cents or we can use a guy like miles austin to block for pacman but he sure does have that burst to at least have us starting at the 35 everytime

cowboyz

Reaction score
i think that's what they're going to do with stanback on IR now

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I think Pacman and Austin will be the returners.

Makes no sense to me to put Tashard or any other player in there who has no practice at returning kicks especially in such a pivotal game.

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
I don't think Austin is a bad returner it's just that are blocking upfront is the worst I've seen in a long time. I don't think we can put anyone back there and expect them to be great with our ST blocking as being as bad as it is.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2525070 said:
Have you forgotten the Pitt game already? He sucked returning kicks.

Pittsburgh's ST were pretty good too though. That has to be taken in account.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
l2obert;2525155 said:
Pittsburgh's ST were pretty good too though. That has to be taken in account.

He's sucked on PR's also. When Crayton is getting better results with the same blocking something is wrong.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Miles Austin>>>>>...Packman at returning kicks. No questions asked. 75% of the time Austin has a chance to break it because of his speed and his straight ahead running, he will at some point.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2525161 said:
He's sucked on PR's also. When Crayton is getting better results with the same blocking something is wrong.

Pacman fields everything whereas Crayton fair catches a lot more than he returns them.

Wade said something about having bigger KR during the off season like Austin and Stanback as opposed to Pacman and felix back there.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2525175 said:
Pacman fields everything whereas Crayton fair catches a lot more than he returns them.

Wade said something about having bigger KR during the off season like Austin and Stanback as opposed to Pacman and felix back there.

Crayton has been getting decent yards returning punts and has rarely called for a fair catch. Pacman was getting more negative returns or 0 yd returns.

Crayton has being doing a much better job this year.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2525194 said:
Crayton has been getting decent yards returning punts and has rarely called for a fair catch. Pacman was getting more negative returns or 0 yd returns.

Crayton has being doing a much better job this year.

Crayton cause a fair catch more often than not.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2525211 said:
Crayton cause a fair catch more often than not.

I don't know where to find the break down but Crayton has been returning more than he has FC recently.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
pac man returning kicks makes me very nervous.

austin may house one sunday.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
lane;2525252 said:
pac man returning kicks makes me very nervous.

austin may house one sunday.

The same way Juckie has been predicting a pacman pick 6 every week in chat. :laugh2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
They've been trying to get him back there, I believe. Wasn't it against Pittsburgh they had him doing it? Then he got hurt and was out till last Saturday but he did get one return in that game as well.

And I didn't know Stanback was put on IR. When did that happen?

Givincer

Reaction score
utrunner07;2525170 said:
Miles Austin>>>>>...Packman at returning kicks. No questions asked. 75% of the time Austin has a chance to break it because of his speed and his straight ahead running, he will at some point.

Seriously.

I don't know how anyone could complain about kick returner while we have Stone Cold Miles Austin returning kicks. The guy is flat out good at it. Nothing new either.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't share the same hate for Pacman's skills, I think it is just a mixture of trying too hard and wanting to take it to the house. His history before the suspension proves he has the talent! Hester has been doing the same stupid crap lately, running sideways and backwards. His legendary status as the 'leagues best returner' is at stake but watching him this year you would think he was the worst ever. Our ST suck overall it isn't any one guy.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
The better question might be, why not CB? More like, why is Henry still starting at CB? This guy is a piece of Wonder Bread waiting to be toasted. But, we still stick him out there. We have Pacman and two rookies who are better cover corners than Henry, yet we still have
Henry out there, playing 12 yards off of Clayton. I just don't get it.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
Givincer;2525367 said:
Seriously.

I don't know how anyone could complain about kick returner while we have Stone Cold Miles Austin returning kicks. The guy is flat out good at it. Nothing new either.

Austin is becoming one of my favorite Cowboys.