Video: Why Stephen A Smith Picks Dallas Winning Super Bowl

Pants

Reaction score
I watched this and I didn't see where he said Dallas wins the SB...but, let me agree that he is a loud-mouthed, opinionated figure (and I listen to him because of it - he doesn't' care what others think), and I will also agree with the SB prediction

Go SAS!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen A Smith Picks Dallas Winning Super Bowl

tumblr_ns7rc5SpuK1rressco1_500.gif

Swanny

Reaction score
Building them up just so he can tear them down. He's in a win win situation if he predicts the Cowboys to win. If they win then he's right. If they lose then he can tear them down like he loves to do.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This guy talks about debating anybody, everybody....

Then in his next breath he says you can't just debate him... you have to earn it with 20 years of yapping experience.

He knows done stuff... for sure.... but he just talks louder and over the other person.

And... if you are right... he dismisses it.

He's nobody!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Building them up just so he can tear them down. He's in a win win situation if he predicts the Cowboys to win. If they win then he's right. If they lose then he can tear them down like he loves to do.
That his M.O., indeed, Swanny. He's been called out on it a number of times by Will Cain, too.

Stephen A. even has a cringey song for us titled "I told you so" (I will admit, it is somewhat funny :)).

He's just waiting in the grass like a snake, waiting for his chance to bloviate about how "he was let down when he finally bought in" blah blah blah

He's pure Hollywood. I take him for what he is.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That his M.O., indeed, Swanny. He's been called out on it a number of times by Will Cain, too.

Stephen A. even has a cringey song for us titled "I told you so" (I will admit, it is somewhat funny :)).

He's just waiting in the grass like a snake, waiting for his chance to bloviate about how "he was let down when he finally bought in" blah blah blah

He's pure Hollywood. I take him for what he is.
I still love how Michael Irvin put him and his whole show in their place. Kellerman said nothing except "when you're right, you're right." Did you catch that episode?