Video: Why Stephen A Smith Picks Dallas Winning Super Bowl

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now that skip is gone...is SAS playing the role of Pro Dallas...either way you know both of those bumpkins have to talk about dallas for ratings.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Now that skip is gone...is SAS playing the role of Pro Dallas...either way you know both of those bumpkins have to talk about dallas for ratings.
They both take turns, now. They can never agree, lest they don't have a debate/show. They bring in a man, Will Cain, who is pro-Dallas everything (he's from Dallas) to bring more Dallas debate. It's kinda getting old for me, now.

I do like Undisputed.

jday

Reaction score
That his M.O., indeed, Swanny. He's been called out on it a number of times by Will Cain, too.

Stephen A. even has a cringey song for us titled "I told you so" (I will admit, it is somewhat funny :)).

He's just waiting in the grass like a snake, waiting for his chance to bloviate about how "he was let down when he finally bought in" blah blah blah

He's pure Hollywood. I take him for what he is.
Stephen A is to Sports News what WWE is to UFC. It's fake news. Keeping that in mind, he can be entertaining from time to time. But at the end of the day everything he says is based on a gut feeling, not so much tangible data.

erod

Reaction score
This must mean the dude is treading on thin ice at ESPN.

Employment there these days is akin to working in a North Korean nuclear facility.