News: Why The Dak-Amari Connection Has No Ceiling

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Galloway needed a better qb getting him the ball.

In all fairness, they traded for him to give Aikman another weapon, then he tears his ACL on opening day. He was lighting it up that game too. Then Aikman succumbs to injury and it’s his last year.

Great example of optimistic Jerry, not seeing that Aikman was at the end of his career, just as he didn’t see that Romo was at the end of his. Good thing he lucked into Dak.

JBS

Reaction score
Quite possibly the only time in Cowboys history that a big trade for a WR has paid off. Amari has succeeded where Joey Galloway and Roy Williams failed.

Makes sense..since the qb sucks right? How else would the wr be good

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last year I was not looking forward to the WRBC as was still angry about the entire Dez fiasco.
This year I can't wait to see this revamped and what looks to be a very strong WR group.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Last year I was not looking forward to the WRBC as was still angry about the entire Dez fiasco.
This year I can't wait to see this revamped and what looks to be a very strong WR group.
"If" we get the decisively committed #4 pulling a quick trigger in the passing game,,,it's gonna' be fun to watch& be a fan:thumbup:

:starspin::star::starspin:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Every QB is just one part of the puzzle. It has been and always be a team game no matter the greatness of anyone player on any team.

2017 packers were 4-1 and crusing, Rodgers goes down...... season over.
2015 Cowboys started 2-0 and were widely considered to be SB contenders. Romo hurt in game 2, basically out for season... season over.

Yep, they are just a spoke in the wheel. Great coaching is what it takes.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
2017 packers were 4-1 and crusing, Rodgers goes down...... season over.
2015 Cowboys started 2-0 and were widely considered to be SB contenders. Romo hurt in game 2, basically out for season... season over.

Yep, they are just a spoke in the wheel. Great coaching is what it takes.
Was Rogers playing offense and defense 1 against 11?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
QB position is the most important piece of the puzzle of a team.
Those that want to point to the Iglles... go ahead. But had Wentz went down in week 7, no way in hell Iggles get a SB. Look at how bad they played in those last 2 games. That offense was bad. THey got lucky in that they had 14 weeks of MVP QB play.