Why the sudden infancy on the board?

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
The people on here are passionate about the team and are frustrated with the decades of mediocrity. I think that is all. After such a rich tradition for so long people are frustrated by the lack of competent decisions by this management and this is their arena to voice those opinions.

I love this forum for exactly that reason - a place for the fan to give their opinion about the team.

^^This.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The people on here are passionate about the team and are frustrated with the decades of mediocrity. I think that is all. After such a rich tradition for so long people are frustrated by the lack of competent decisions by this management and this is their arena to voice those opinions.

I love this forum for exactly that reason - a place for the fan to give their opinion about the team.

We're ALL passionate about our team and eternally frustrated.. That's no excuse for some of the interesting overreaction that permeates this board regularly. For every point there's a counter point.. hence the popularity of the message board. I get that.. I just find some of the consistent whining that goes one to be unfounded. Management isn't perfect. We all know that. However, every recent move, no matter how much it hurts to swallow, has been the right move.

Ware - GOOD
Hatcher - GOOD
Austin - PENDING & LONG OVERDUE

They are looking to build for the future and the future is now. Many on the board have ranted about there being a less than dominant leadership element on the field. Leadership is comprised of many thing. One of which is the ability to inspire those around you to overachieve. I'm very excited to see the leadership tide changing. Guys like Dez and Lee will step into those vacated roles nicely.