Why Trevon Diggs' PFF Grade Doesn't Reflect His Interception Total

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t. I just told you I have no problem w the article. You don’t watch w blinders on. You just don’t know what you are watching. That’s ok.
I just know that when the INTs stop you'll turn on him.

JBS

Reaction score
Op isn’t even a Cowboys fan, so he loves to point out anything negative on the team and then say, “I didn’t write it.”

cowboys fan or not. He doesn’t know much of anything and he openly admits it lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Op isn’t even a Cowboys fan, so he loves to point out anything negative on the team and then say, “I didn’t write it.”
All 3 of the posters mad about this article and taking it out on me have way more posts than likes. I'm not surprised.

You guys never post quality content. Ya'll just come here to act like you know more than anyone else and never really even talk about the game or players. Ya'll just come here to fuss, argue, whine, and insult.

JBS

Reaction score
You guys and your "I don't like your opinions, so I know more than you about football" shtick is hilarious.

Please, never change.

It’s not about not liking your opinions. That’s a false statement. Your opinion on Diggs is wrong. So yes, that would make you not very intelligent. Correct.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
All 3 of the posters mad about this article and taking it out on me have way more posts than likes.I'm not surprised.

You guys never post quality content. Ya'll just come here to act like you know more than anyone else and never really even talk about the game or players. Ya'll just come here to fuss, argue, whine, and insult.
I haven’t even read the article, there sporty spice. I commented on you.

JBS

Reaction score
All 3 of the posters mad about this article and taking it out on me have way more posts than likes. I'm not surprised.

I don’t have an issue w the article. Want to hear it again?

Proof

Reaction score

where is this from? because it just seems like there's something missing somewhere between the analysis. what we do know is that Diggs is an awesome cornerback. Unequivocally. So i'm just not sure how to gauge some nerds interpretations. I know I don't see historically bad, whatsoever.